I Went to Hell.

MarkMyWords

I Went to Hell.

Post#1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 am

I went to hell.

I lived in hell for a few years.

Hell is the complete absence of good. Hell is the complete absence of God. Good and God are synonyms.

People who live in hell are so miserable that they want to cease to exist. They want annihilation.

Hell is the complete absence of faith, hope, and charity.

Hell is dark, and lonely, and full of fear. Hell is the complete absence of friends. Hell is abject misery. While a person is in hell, Satan and his minions will attempt to make you as miserable as they are. Given enough time to work on you, they will succeed. In hell, you lose your sense of right and wrong. You are so miserable that you simply want to die and cease to exist. Your whole focus is trying to find a way to achieve complete annihilation or extinction.

Hell fills you full of fear. The fear was 24/7. The fear was paralyzing. I would sit staring at the wall all day, and while lying in bed I would stare at the ceiling all night. Fear and the accompanying abject misery are the opposite of faith, hope, and charity. In hell, the self-deception and self-loathing were extreme. My atheism was pure and undiluted. In hell, God is nowhere to be found.

I know what heaven is simply by experiencing its opposite for many years in my life.

I went to hell.

I pray to God every day that I never have to go back. It was hell.

Return to “The Afterlife or Spirit World”