So, What Does Judah's DNA look like?

Enoch
Site Admin

So, What Does Judah's DNA look like?

Post#1 » Tue May 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Trust me. I'm an expert on these things, and I really do have your best interests at heart.

When some of the LDS Apostates started making a big deal about DNA and the Book of Mormon, it didn't phase me a bit. I mean, where were they getting Judah's DNA from to compare with modern-day American Indians so that they could confidently say that there is no Jewish DNA in the American Indians? What does pristine Jewish DNA look like? Does any of that even exist anywhere on the planet right now, even among the Jews?

And of course, never having read the Book of Mormon, they were all saying that there is no Jewish DNA in modern-day American Indians in order to debunk the Book of Mormon. Silly people. If they had read the book, they would have known that the Nephites and Lamanites were descended from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, the sons of Joseph who was sold into Egypt.

So, once again, from where were they getting a perfect copy of the DNA of Joseph who was sold into Egypt? I knew that they had no such thing. They are just guessing. And, Joseph's wife was said to be Egyptian. The sons of Joseph would have been as much Egyptian as Israelite. Is there any Egyptian DNA in the American Indians? Of course, the apostates aren't going to go looking for any of that because they wouldn't even think to do so. And, to add insult to injury, they are barking up the wrong tree as well by saying that there is no Jewish DNA in the American Indians.

Obviously, if they had read the Book of Mormon, they would know that indeed there was one of the Sons of Zedekiah that made it to America with the Mulekites, and he would supposedly have Jewish DNA in him; but, what tribe was his mother from? For all we know, she could have been from the tribe of Benjamin or Gad or Simeon; and therefore, the dude's DNA could in fact have been primarily non-Jewish due to all the inter-marrying and inter-mixing that went on, even though he labeled himself as belonging to the tribe of Judah. What tribes did the other members of the Mulekites belong to? Did some of them have Phonecian, Egyptian, Philistine, and Moabite DNA within them? Did the Apostates check to see and make sure that there wasn't any Phonecian, Egyptian, Philistine, and Moabite DNA within any of the American Indians? And, how could they be sure anyway?

I have English, Norwegian, Danish, German, and Swedish within my grand-parents; but, in even that short of a time span, the Swedish DNA could have been completely bred out of me so that none of it exists any more, especially if the other DNA proved to produce faster swimmers. And then we also have to conduct studies to determine if English DNA is luckier on average than Danish DNA, and so forth. What about dominant and recessive traits? Is German DNA more likely to manifest itself in outward traits than the other DNA? And, what exactly is German DNA? My ancestors who were German were in fact gypsies with the dark hair and dark eyes, instead of the blond-haired blue-eyed Aryan Germans. I look like those dark-haired German gypsies, and my other siblings don't. Some people think that those German gypsies were Jewish descendants. Does that mean that I have Jewish DNA and that none of my siblings have any Jewish DNA because I look like the German gypsies and my siblings don't?

The variables and the possibilities start to multiply quickly, if you really start to think about any of this seriously.

Do you mean to tell me that there is no Jewish DNA in any of the American Indians who have married Jews? You see, this question introduces yet another problem. These people are making the claim that there is no Jewish DNA in any of the American Indians. Does that also include the American Indians who have married Jews? Gotcha! Their claim is simply too broad to prove conclusively and convincingly. Then we come to the next problem. Let's say that we finally do find some Jewish DNA in American Indians, and some people claim to have done so; then the next question we have to ask is when was it introduced into their ancestry? Did that Jewish DNA enter into them from their Jewish father or mother, or did that Jewish DNA enter into them from one of the Mulekites 2,500 years ago? DNA doesn't come with a time-stamp on it showing the time of origin. Again, these Apostates are simply trying to ride a dead horse and pretending to know what they are doing while they go nowhere fast.

Are you starting to see how stupid it is to make the claim that there is no Jewish DNA in the American Indians? Are you starting to see how stupid it is to believe them whenever they make such a claim?

Anyway, their anti-Mormon claims had no impact on me whatsoever, because I have a gut feeling for how DNA really works. I studied DNA, and inheritance, dominance and recession; and, I know that it's nothing but a toss of the dice. It's certainly nothing that you want to be dogmatic about. Given enough time and bad luck, it's theoretically possible for all of my DNA to be completely bred out of my descendants so that none of me remains in any of them.

Think about it! What tribe was Lehi's wife from? We are only guessing that she was from one of the tribes of Israel, but for all we know she could have been like Ruth and have been a Moabite. What does Moabite DNA look like? Is there any Moabite DNA in the American Indians? Again, I ask the question, "What tribe was Ishmael's wife from?" For all we know, she could have had Assyrian in her ancestry. What does Assyrian DNA look like? Is there any Assyrian DNA in the American Indians? Let's get real here. We have absolutely no idea what DNA really went into the makeup of any of these people; and, we have no idea what type of DNA is dominant or made it through the selection process. Is Assyrian DNA dominant over Hebrew DNA? Or, is Hebrew DNA dominant over Egyptian DNA? Which DNA produces the best or the luckiest swimmers? We have no idea, and neither do the self-proclaimed experts! Therefore, with enough creativity, the DNA data can be made to say anything we want it to say.

Plus, it's pretty bold and awfully stupid to make the claim that no American Indian anywhere on the planet has any Jewish DNA in him or her whatsoever. How do they know? Have they tested the DNA of every one of them? And, even if they have tested the DNA of every one of them, the Jewish DNA could have been in their ancestors but could have been completely bred out of all of them by now, especially since the Book of Mormon tells us that Lehi and Ishmael are in fact from the Tribe of Joseph and NOT from the tribe of Judah. DNA is nowhere near as precise or god-like as these Apostates are making it out to be.

I watched the intro to a few of those anti-Mormon videos where they tried to use DNA to smash the Book of Mormon to smithereens. Some of those guys cared so deeply and lovingly for my personal well-being that they just had to be telling me the truth. Their care and concern for me was so well-practiced and oiled that it had me laughing at times. It was truly sophistry at its best. Some people were quick to buy that piece of swamp-land that they were selling, because it was exactly what these people had been looking for all of their lives. "I want that, because it smells juicy sweet to me!"

Anyway . . .

I personally am of the belief that by the time Columbus arrived in America, every Native American on North and South America was a descendant of Lehi in one form or another, and to one degree or another; yet, any distinct Modern-day Israeli DNA patterns could have been completely bred out of all of them by that time. So, where did these Apostates get a copy of Lehi's DNA from, so that they can confidently claim that there is none of Lehi's DNA in any of the modern-day American Indians?

I am also of the belief that by this point in time, every person on this planet is a descendant of Father Abraham to one degree or another. What did Abraham's DNA look like? Is there any of that showing up in the American Indians, or the Chinese, or the Africans?

We are all supposed to be descended from Noah. What did his DNA look like? Is there any sign of Noah's DNA in the American Indians, the Chinese, the Africans, or the English, or the Israelis? Do you see how stupid it is to make the claim that there is no Jewish DNA in any of the American Indians? It's like saying that there's none of Noah's DNA in any of the American Indians? It's a claim that is impossible to prove, one way or the other, because we simply do not have a sample of Noah's DNA on-hand to compare anything with it. It's really easy for me to make the claim that there's none of Noah's DNA in any of us, and then leave it up to you to prove otherwise. Since I'm a self-proclaimed expert on DNA, I have now made the claim that there is NO evidence whatsoever for Noah's DNA in any of us, and technically I am 100% correct and you can't prove otherwise; but based on this, some people out there will actually be gullible enough to believe that Noah never existed and that none of us are descended from Noah, simply because some self-proclaimed expert like me implied that it is so.

These sophisticated apostates claim to be educated experts so that they can pull the wool over our eyes, so that they can get some of us to take the bait; but, they simply have nothing substantial upon which to base any of their claims. They pull a rabbit out of the hat, and then they simply shift the burden of proof back to the believers and try to get the believers to prove that they didn't pull a rabbit out of the hat after all. I never took the bait to begin with, because I knew better. What does "pulling a rabbit out of a hat" really mean? Well, in this case it means whatever the self-proclaimed expert wants it to mean. It can mean that there is no Jewish DNA in any of the American Indians, or it can mean that there is none of Noah's DNA in any of us. It can simply mean whatever they want it to mean, because they are the experts and they did indeed pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Return to “DNA”