Why Does God Hate Us Indians?

MarkMyWords

Why Does God Hate Us Indians?

Post#1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Aaron P. Baldwin says: "Book of Mormon? Revealed word of God? Why does God hate us Indians so much?"

"And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men." Alma 3: 6.

"And it came to pass that those Lamanites who had united with the Nephites were numbered among the Nephites; And their curse was taken from them, and their skin became white like unto the Nephites." 3 Nephi 2: 14-15.

--

Who says that God hates Indians? That's your interpretation, not mine or God's. The Bible and Biblical God makes it abundantly clear that HE HATES SIN. Why does God hate sin? It's because sin and transgression and rebellion keep us away from His presence and prevent us from returning to His presence. My sins as an atheist kept me from finding God and reconciling with God. I was cursed because of my sins, or choices.

Each one of us is a son or daughter of God. God wants us to return to His presence, but we curse ourselves by sinning and rebelling against Him; and, many times that curse is infinitely more than just skin deep -- it goes right to our very eternal soul. My Atheism cut to the very soul of me and cursed me way more than a dark skin could ever have done.

The Biblical God says that He is the Creator of this Universe. If He is what He says that He is, then we know that He is capable of doing a bit of genetic engineering from time to time, even if that genetic engineer looks like it might be a curse to the recipients or a blessing to the recipients.

The Biblical God is not only merciful to the repentant, but God is also just and metes out Justice to the criminals or the sinners -- both in this life and in the life to come. God is the Supreme Court of this Universe -- judge, jury, and executioner. If God is ever slow to punish the wicked, it's because He is deliberately being merciful in order to give the wicked and sinful people like me a chance to repent and turn to Him. I needed time to repent of My Atheism and to learn from all the mistakes that I had made.

MERCY is when God gives you time to repent and the ability to repent. Eventually, though, as happened before the flood, before the Israelites entered Canaan, before the Assyrians entered Israel, and before the Babylonians entered Jerusalem, the time to repent runs out, and then the people are simply left facing God's JUSTICE which came as a result of all their wickedness and sins.

God often uses the wicked to punish the wicked. Furthermore, God made it abundantly clear through revelations from God that if Israel ever sinned against God and broke their covenants with God, then God would do to Israel exactly what He had Israel do to the Canaanites -- a promise that God kept multiple times by sending different nations to scatter, enslave, and destroy the House of Israel. It was a TYPE of things to come. God hates sins and wickedness, and eventually His patience runs out; and then, God sends in the destroyer to clean house even if the house is His own.

Of course, if you don't believe in God, then whenever He feels that it is time for Him to enact JUSTICE, it simply will not make any sense to you just as it made no sense to me when I was an atheist. But, there are times when the sin and wickedness of the people is so bad that God mercifully cleans the slate, so that future generations won't be subjected to all their putridness, evil, and diabolical sins.

Return to “Teachings”