Guardian Angels and the Book of Life

JS-H 1: 72: The messenger who visited us said that his name was John, the same that is called John the Baptist in the New Testament.
Enoch
Site Admin

Guardian Angels and the Book of Life

Post#1 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 am

Guardian Angels, The Book of Life, and Temple Work

After my 17 year old daughter died in a car wreck I had an experience with 'another function of guardian angels.' We had moved into our new Ward just before the wreck and our Church membership records came after her death. LDS Wards send membership records into Church Headquarters in Salt Lake City for all who are deceased. When our family membership records finally came from our previous Ward the clerk came by to have us check our daughter's record to make sure everything was accurate before sending it in. I looked over it, she was born on May 4th, died April 4th and at that time I hadn't remembered...but she had been baptized on June 4th. So that is what stood out to me...the same as it did my husband when he looked at it. All those 4th of the month...it was interesting! The Clerk left us that copy of her record and after he left I took it upstairs and set it in her room thinking that if she were allowed to check in on us she would see it. I went to my room and laid on my bed and just sobbed over the loss of this sweet daughter.

Unexpectedly...out of nowhere came a voice to my mind. It was so loud and so clear, "IT IS NOT CORRECT!" The crying stopped instantly and I rushed into her room to check and sure enough...on the line: 'sealed to parents' it was blank. It should have had 'BIC' (Born in the Covenant) on it. I had been a Genealogy Librarian years before and was familiar with checking over records but somehow I had missed it. A call was made to the clerk to make the needed correction.

What a comfort it has been in the deepest of grief and sorrow to know the blessings of the Temple that allow families to be sealed together for eternity. And as 'children of the covenant' special divine blessings as well as sacred obligations are theirs. What greater gift could loving and righteous parents give to their children through the Gospel of Jesus Christ? 'Families are Forever' through the wonderful blessings of Temple covenants.

Several months later I was reading the book 'Life Everlasting' by Duane S. Crowther when one story he related struck me with such force in light of my experience. Quote:

Another function of guardian angels was clearly reveled to Elder John Mickelson Lang, a temple worker in the St. George Temple, in 1928.

"One day while baptismal rites were being performed, I distinctly heard a voice at the end of the font, very close to the ceiling, calling the names of the dead to witness their own baptism, allowing a moment for each spirit to present itself. After hearing many names called, I noticed a difference in the pronunciation of some of them. It seemed that the spirit who was calling must have a different list to ours.

"I was so impressed at the time that I placed my arm about the shoulders of Bro. W. T. Morris, clerk, who was passing, and called his attention to the sound of the voice, but it was not discernable to him.

"This occurrence had taken place in March of 1928, and it continued to prey upon my mind for some months, until one day in Oct. I had gone to an upper room of the Temple, as was my custom, to offer secret prayer, asking for the assistance of God in my work, and to thank Him for showing me that there was a recording angel in His house, to keep a perfect record of that which transpired. I had finished my prayer and was about to leave the room when the question flashed through my mind, 'But where and how does He get these names? Some of them were not pronounced the same as ours.'

"God knew my thoughts; I never asked of Him to know. The explanation came to me in these words: 'Every spirit that comes to earth has a guardian angel, whose duty it is to keep a record of the individual's parentage, the conditions under which it was born, its inheritance, environment, thoughts and desires, and when the individual's life is completed, the guardian angel's mission ends. It returns, makes its report and hands in the record it has kept. This record is placed upon the other book, spoken of as The Book of Life.'

"All this gave me to understand that in this other book is preserved the names and perfect dates of every spirit that ever came to the earth.

"It is also made plain therein, how all things will be proven by two or three witnesses; for instance, in case a child is left on a doorstep, the guardian angel of the child, that of the father and of the mother constitute three witnesses to the child's parentage. There are two witnesses to all things which transpire between any two persons. Also, God can give into the Temples a perfect record of the Lamanites, for instance, or any other people who have no earth record.

"God is perfect. His record is perfect. We will be judged from the books.

"I bear record that this testimony is true, for I received it from an angel in the house of the Lord."

("A Testimony Received by John Mickelson Lang in the St. George Temple in the Year 1928," unpublished manuscript in the possession of Sister Ruth Gregory, Smithfield, Utah.)

Source:
http://ancient-wisdom-lds-temple.blogsp ... _9147.html

This looks like a very interesting blog. Give it a look if any of this interests you.

MarkMyWords

Re: Guardian Angels and the Book of Life

Post#2 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 am

LDS Temples and "Ancient Wisdom" blog:

http://ancient-wisdom-lds-temple.blogspot.com/

Isaiah

Post#3 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:15 am

The hymn "Do What Is Right" is one of the Guardian Angel hymns. All the different rewards and freedoms are expressed in spiritual terms. Enoch's vision of Satan having the whole world in chains and laughing fits in with this as well.

1. Do what is right; the day-dawn is breaking,
Hailing a future of freedom and light.
Angels above us are silent notes taking
Of ev'ry action; then do what is right!

(Chorus)
Do what is right; let the consequence follow.
Battle for freedom in spirit and might;
And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow.
God will protect you; then do what is right!

2. Do what is right; the shackles are falling.
Chains of the bondsmen no longer are bright;
Lightened by hope, soon they'll cease to be galling.
Truth goeth onward; then do what is right!

3. Do what is right; be faithful and fearless.
Onward, press onward, the goal is in sight.
Eyes that are wet now, ere long will be tearless.
Blessings await you in doing what's right!
Last edited by Isaiah on Tue May 19, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isaiah

Post#4 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:27 am

There is a belief floating around among some of the Latter-day Saints, which is of the opinion that the Holy Ghost is not a single person. There are indications in ancient Hebrew that the Israelites believed at times that the Holy Ghost is female.

Nephi seemed to indicate that he saw the Holy Ghost and that the Holy Ghost is a he.

Anyone who understands the priesthood knows that the Office of the Holy Ghost in the Godhead or the First Presidency of Heaven has to be held by a male who holds the Priesthood of God.

The Holy Ghost is a testator, and he testifies of the Father and the Son. The Holy Ghost has another important function. The Holy Ghost is a recorder, a living tape recorder or a living hard drive.

Putting all of this together, some of us have concluded that the Holy Ghost is a male Priesthood-Holding God in the Godhead, and he oversees and employs quorums or armies of guardian spirits or guardian angels to do the work of recording each person's thoughts and lives into the Book of Life. Being a guardian angel is a calling under the direction of the Holy Ghost, the Recorder. Therefore, female spirits can also be called as guardian angels. Female spirits cannot be called as The Holy Ghost, because that position requires the Priesthood to preside; but, female spirits can indeed be called as guardian angels or guardian spirits and function perfectly in that role.

Therefore, the Office of the Holy Ghost is presided over by the Holy Ghost, yet that Office or Organization is in fact made up of billions of guardian angels or guardian spirts each doing the work of the Holy Ghost and acting as Recorders of a person's life, thus creating a perfect Book of Life.

Another piece of speculation is that if you receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, then your guardian angel is given the right to intervene in your life to help you and to answer your questions or your prayers. If you do not receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, then all that your guardian angel can really do for you is to observe and record your life. Those who receive the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands receive special treatment, including at times the direct intervention of the Holy Ghost Himself. They get to have God in their lives at times.

This also explains in part the strange occurrence of having the Holy Ghost be missing during the Savior's life. When the Savior was alive, God as Jesus Christ was already among the people testifying of himself and his Father. Therefore, the Holy Ghost didn't have to act as a Testator during that period of time in Judea. Instead, the Holy Ghost spent all of his time within Jesus Christ guiding him, teaching him, and answering his prayers. During this period of time, the guardian angels would have continued going onward doing their Recording duties, "silent notes taking of every action"; but, wouldn't have been permitted to do any testifying or assisting, because all of that was supposed to come from Jesus Christ, the God that was currently with the people on this earth at that time. The Holy Ghost within Jesus would have been spending all of his time testifying to Jesus, revealing people's thoughts to Jesus, and recording every aspect of Jesus's life. It would have been a full-time job acting as the Holy Ghost to the savior, Jesus Christ.

Using the Priesthood, the Holy Ghost would have fed the whole Book of Life, past and future, into the Savior during the Atonement within Gethsemane, thus giving Jesus Christ the opportunity to know each one of us and atone for our sins, illnesses, weaknesses, and imperfections.

At the same period of time on the American continents, though, among those who had received the gift of the Holy Ghost, the guardian angels might have been able to function in their roles as testators and assistants and guardians among the prophets and the faithful, even though Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost within him were there in person in Judea at the time.

This is all just speculation, of course, because I personally don't know of any revelation on the subject. I, personally, have never received any revelation on the subject. I'm a scholar, a speculator, and not a revelator. I don't receive revelations, certainly not in the way that Joseph Smith received them, so take all of this with a grain of salt. But, I find these concepts fascinating none-the-less; and, they do fit in with the revelations to John Mickelson up above.

MarkMyWords

Post#5 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Margaret Barker and the Academy for Temple studies had many of us thinking or believing that Heavenly Mother is the Holy Ghost.

I even created a speculative blog about all of it awhile ago:
http://ofgodandgoddesses.blogspot.com/

There are articles there about the Holy Ghost, iirc. My ideas about the Holy Ghost were changing on a daily basis during that period of time.

I, also, am currently of the belief that the Holy Ghost in the Godhead is male, a Priesthood holder. But, there is nothing to stop him from hiring or employing or calling holy spirits to assist him in his work, including female spirits.

The idea of guardian angels or guardian spirits is relatively new to me. However, my mother had a unique and interesting spirituality. She had spiritual experiences during her life that none of the males in our family have ever had or reported. It wouldn't surprise me to learn someday that my own mother spent time as a guardian spirit, as one of the holy spirits, before she was born here into mortality.

I wouldn't be surprised either if I were to find out someday that Heavenly Mother has spent time as a holy spirit or a guardian spirit before her mortal probation. Women can have unique spiritual gifts that none of the men have.

Enoch
Site Admin

Post#6 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:41 pm

When it comes to this particular subject, I found this post helpful:

MONDAY, JULY 22, 2013

Is the Holy Ghost Heavenly Mother?

This question may seem to the vaste majority of members as having a "no" answer. Yet there remains some that are asking this question and some that are convinced she is, from personal experiences. Therefore I feel this requires answering, not only from a scriptural point of view but also how certain experiences can be confusing to some.

Heavenly Mothers have resurrected bodies. D&C 130:22 tells us, "...the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not dwell in us." Thus it requires someone who has no physical body. Which rules out Heavenly Mothers from a Scriptural point.

Yet what of personal experiences where a person is guided from youth by a female spirit? This spirit is always right and has taught the truth to us all those years. Surely then isn't this the Holy Ghost?

It was a long time before I became aware of this female's presence. Yet as I then began to think back over the past I began to see that she had been there even when I was in primary school. I had to then separate the teachings I'd received by the Holy Ghost from those that were by her. Not that there was any conflict of teaching, but I wanted to understand why 2 teachers rather than just the Holy Ghost.

The first time I became aware of this female helper was when I had girl trouble. I was upset and asked for help from God. Immediately this person turned up. I could feel the same types of feelings that I got from Heavenly Father but the emotions didn't seem strong enough. So I asked if this was Heavenly Father? The answer was immediate and it was, "no". For 2 hours I walked while carrying on somewhat about this female I felt frustrated about. This spirit had an answer for everything. Being upset I was throwing in all sorts of distortions. She wasn't fazed by whatever I threw at her. It was like a 5 year old trying to confuse its mother. She went into doctrine that brought me to the tip of my knowledge and pushed it just a little beyond. Whether it was to do with life or doctrine I couldn't confuse her for a second.

The one and only mistake she made wasn't in regard doctrine or life. It was a mistake in not knowing all the circumstances in regard the girl I was having trouble with.

At this point I still hadn't come to realise it was a female I was talking to. After 2 hours she told me to go into this place that had some people meeting for religious discussion. She felt I needed the company. Upon sitting down I suddenly looked over at a pew right near me and saw her. She looked around 27 years old.

Since that time I've began to look back and remember seeing that face at times over the years. She has taught me some great and amazing things over those years.

But is she the Holy Ghost? I have seen the Holy Ghost come out of me on several occasions for different reasons. He is male, as the Scriptures say.

Yet why have 2 helpers was something I needed to know. The Holy Ghost knows all truth. But it seems that perhaps he has not lived a life yet. She speaks from experience of life. Yet the Holy Ghost doesn't say, "I did this and it works." But she says this.

POSTED BY DOUG TOWERS AT 7:54 PM

http://dtowers.blogspot.com/2013/07/is- ... other.html

This person's experiences seem to indicate that the Holy Ghost is male; but, this person also has a female guardian angel. This person claims to have seen both of them and knows that they are two different personages.

This man’s Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide is female. She speaks from the position of having lived a previous physical life in the flesh. The Holy Ghost is male, and the Holy Ghost is NOT Heavenly Mother. This man believes that the Holy Ghost has not had a life in the flesh, yet.

My belief is that the position of the Holy Ghost changes from one dispensation to the next. Adam/Michael at one point in time held the position of the third member of the Godhead, the Holy Ghost position. Michael held this position before this world was formed. Someone else now holds that position, the position of the Holy Ghost. It’s possible that the Holy Ghost position was held by the Apostle Peter or Joseph Smith when Adam was here on this earth in the flesh, but there’s no guarantee that such is the case. It could have been anyone. God the Father can select anyone He wants to fill that position, the position of the Holy Ghost, so long as that spirit is a priesthood-holding male. There is no way to know who holds that position now, unless God were to reveal it; but, we know that he is a male spirit who currently holds the priesthood of Godhood.

It’s possible that Satan or Lucifer functioned as the Holy Ghost on previous worlds and had already attained the status of Godhood thereby. The sad news is that God’s can fall. Gods can rebel and turn against the Council of the Gods and their Father God. That’s why the heavens would weep over him, if Satan were a fallen God. It’s also possible that Satan could have been preparing himself to be a Savior on this world or on other worlds, and he got angry when Heavenly Father refused to select him for the role. Not only would Satan have lost a large portion of the priesthood that he held, but he would have also lost his resurrected glorified physical body (if he had one), through his rebellion against God the Father and God’s Chosen Heir, the son of God, Jesus Christ. That’s the power of anger and pride – these things can knock a God off His pedestal or throne. Turning against your superiors, your leaders, is grounds for excommunication even among the Gods in Heaven.

This is a fascinating subject once a person starts digging into it.

MarkMyWords

Post#7 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm

I have been studying "The Teachings of the Doctrine of Eternal Lives" and all of the suggested reading (recommended books and magazine articles) in the back of that book, during the past year or so.

As I acquire these different books and read them, I have slowly discovered that there are many different possible explanations for the past-life memories, which some people receive.

It's truly possible that some of these past-life memories or past-life incarnations received under channeling or hypnosis are in fact that person's actual past-life in the flesh. It's possible through past-life regression for me to re-experience a past life of mine that I actually lived, either on this earth or on a previous earth.

It's also possible to channel someone else's past-life during the different forms of past-life regression, such as scrying (crystal ball gazing), hypnosis, out-of-body experiences, channeling, and lucid dreaming. These would indeed be actual past lives that you are receiving and witnessing, but not your own past life. Through channeling, it's possible for me to experience Hitler's past life, or Stalin's past life, or one of Satan's past lives, or anyone's past life as if I had been that person in a past life. The possibilities are endless.

Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness, a state of high suggestability. Under hypnosis, it is possible to manufacture false memories and to manufacture and experiences fake past-lives. Under hypnosis, you can experience past lives as trees, apes, worms, air, or whatever else you want to experience. These aren't actual past lives, but are instead manufactured fake memories. Under hypnosis, it's possible to implant false memories that are every bit as real or more real than your actual waking memories. Therefore, if you have never been physically or sexually or psychologically abused by your parents, under hypnosis and hypnotic suggestion, you can manufacture a whole host of memories where you were in fact abused by your parents and your siblings, and those false memories will be every bit as real to you as if they had actually happened. Under hypnotic suggestion, it is possible for you to manufacture ANY kind of past life that you can possibly imagine, including past lives as a member of the opposite sex.

I have noticed that the Occultists and New Age Mystics are constantly swapping gender from one past-life regression to the next; and, they sometimes even swap species. They are getting these past-lives from hypnosis and hypnotic suggestion, from scying, or through channeling from some kind of psychic medium. Hypnosis and channeling are prone to error, because it's possible to create false memories with hypnosis; and, it's possible to have Satan and deceptive demons as the source of what a psychic or sorcerer is channeling. Some of the things that come from hypnosis and channeling might not be real past-lives at all. It could all be fake.

When a person is constantly swapping gender and species from one past-life regression to the next, that is a big red flag that gets raised telling me that I should be cautious and take their past-life regressions with a huge grain of salt.

There are a multitude of different possible explanations and sources for past-life regressions and past-life memories.

There is another possibility that was revealed to me when an LDS friend of mine directed me to Guardian Angels.

You see, if I (a male) were the guardian angel for a female living here on earth, I would have written right into my spirit or soul the whole of that person's life, as if I were that person in a previous life. It's truly possible for me, a male spirit, to be assigned as the guardian angel or guiding spirit for a number of different females who have lived on this earth in the flesh; and thereby, I will have recorded in my spirit a complete record of their lives as if I had actually lived their lives. Under hypnosis or revelation from God or other types of past-life regression, I should be able to recall all the details of these women's lives in the flesh here in mortality as if I had actually lived their lives and was them in a previous life. It will all be there recorded in my spirit; yet, none of those were actual past-lives of mine. They are someone else's past lives that I am now remembering.

The Rosicrucians, Theosophists, Occultists, New Agers, Christian Mystics, and Kabbalists are ALL in complete agreement that the spirit is androgynous. According to them, the human spirit and God's spirit are androgynous or hermaphrodites.

Based upon modern revelation from God, I do NOT believe this to be true.

Proclamation on the Family:

We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve
Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a
woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to
the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.

All human beings — male and female — are created in the
image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of
heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and
destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual
premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.

In the premortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew
and worshipped God as their Eternal Father and accepted
His plan by which His children could obtain a physical
body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection
and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of
eternal life. The divine plan of happiness enables family
relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave. Sacred
ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it
possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and
for families to be united eternally.

The first commandment that God gave to Adam and Eve
pertained to their potential for parenthood as husband and
wife. We declare that God’s commandment for His children
to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force. We
further declare that God has commanded that the sacred
powers of procreation are to be employed only between
man and woman, lawfully wedded as husband and wife.

We declare the means by which mortal life is created to be
divinely appointed. We affirm the sanctity of life and of its
importance in God’s eternal plan.

Husband and wife have a solemn responsibility to love
and care for each other and for their children.

The human spirit is born male or female.

However, once that spirit has been born, it can learn to present itself in any form that it wants to present itself in. Thus, Satan and his demonic followers can appear as androgynous hermaphrodites, as the Hindu gods, as UFOs, as alien greys, as all different types of extraterrestrials, as animals, as devils with horns and a forked tail, as archangels, as angels of light, and as anything that they want to appear to be including God HImself. The human spirit can present itself in any form that it wants to appear as, including an androgynous hermaphroditic form; but, that doesn't mean that that is its true form or original form.

The New Age Occultists and Mystics such as the Rosicrucians and the Theosophists got this one wrong, which is to be expected if they have in fact been getting some of their visions and revelations from Satan and his minions.

The Holy Ghost revealed to me that that is one of the reasons why God had to restore His Gospel to the earth once again and to give us Prophets and Apostles once again -- it was so that some of these errors could and would be corrected. There would have been no reason for Jesus Christ to have restored His Church to the earth again IF one of these mystical groups contained all the truth and had the Saving Ordinances and the true Priesthood of God in hand.

I also learned that NONE of these New Age Occultists, Mystics, Clairvoyants, Rosicrucians, Theosophists, Kabbalists, and Christian Mystics ever ask God which Church is the True Church of Jesus Christ so that they can join that church. They never ask that question; and, even if they are seeing the True Angels from God and the True Archangels of God during their clairvoyant visions, unless they ask that question, the Archangels are NOT permitted to tell them which church is the correct church and which church they should join. The ONLY mystic, clairvoyant, or prophet that I know of who asked God which Church is the True Church and which Church he should join is Joseph Smith. NONE of these other Occultists, Theosophists, Kabbalists, Clairvoyants, Mediums, or New Age Mystics have ever asked God which is the true church and which church they should join, because they don't want to know the answer to that question. They have NO interest in finding and joining the True Church of Jesus Christ. Ask not, and ye shall receive not. It's one of the foundational laws of heaven. Joseph Smith asked that question, and Joseph Smith received an answer directly from God the Father and Jesus Christ themselves.

That's the power of fore-ordination and the power of asking God for what you truly want. Seek and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. When it comes to the True Church of Jesus Christ, the New Age Mystics ask not and receive naught. As a result, NONE of them have ever reported seeing God the Father in the flesh, so NONE of them can tell us truthfully whether He is androgynous, or not. Yet, the Rosicrucians describe God as the Universal Androgyne or the Universal Hermaphrodite. How do they know, if they have never actually seen Him? Why should they expect God the Father and Heavenly Mother to be completely different than we who were created in their image? Yet, they do. They believe God to be androgynous.

It's illogical for the spirit's true form or original form to be completely different from that spirit's physical manifestation or physical form, unless of course the physical body has experienced some kind of genetic defect or developmental defect. The spirit's original form and original gender will NOT change no matter what kind of physical defects and hormonal imbalances its assigned physical body might experience or undergo. At the bottom of it all, the spirit's true form or original form and gender will remain true.

Those who have seen their own spirit body have testified to me that their spirit body is the same gender as their physical body, and that their physical body is a manifestation of their spirit body.

The clairvoyants who have seen the Archangels, clairvoyants such as Barbara Martin, describe these Angels and Archangels as either male or female; yet she has convinced herself that the spirit is androgynous, but provides no experiential evidence that it is so. She just jumps to the conclusion along with the Theosophists, Kabballists, and Rosicrucians and New Age Mystics that God's spirit is androgynous and that the human spirit is androgynous. Barbara Martin is so close to being LDS in her books, that I find her independent non-denominational input simply amazing. It's just that by her own admission she hasn't gone as far up the spiritual hierarchy as someone like Isaiah, Moses, or Joseph Smith has gone. She hasn't met God in person in the flesh. She can only conclude that her fellow mystics are right and that God is androgynous. Only prophets of God like Joseph Smith know that this is not so.

I asked God who is right, the New Age Mystics and their claim that the human spirit is androgynous or the Proclamation on the Family. The answer that came was:

D&C 76: 19-24:
19 And while we meditated upon these things, the Lord touched the eyes of our understandings and they were opened, and the glory of the Lord shone round about.
20 And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness;
21 And saw the holy angels, and them who are sanctified before his throne, worshiping God, and the Lamb, who worship him forever and ever.
22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father [in the flesh] --
24 That by him [Christ Jehovah], and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God [the Father].

That's the answer that always comes to me whenever I ask the question, "Is the human spirit's original form and true form androgynous, or male and female." It is the proclamation on the family that is real and true, and not the Rosicrucians and New Age Mystics. The inhabitants on this planet who can read this are begotten sons and daughters of God the Father, and thus born as spirit sons or spirit daughters from the womb of Heavenly Mother. They are NOT androgynes!

Some of the LDS Apostates try to twist this one and try to make it say that human spirits are NOT sired by Heavenly Father and are not birthed by Heavenly Mother. They try to say that this scripture is talking about ALL the inhabitants being spiritually reborn or sanctified or made holy unto God. They don't like the idea that our spirits were sired and then birthed, the idea that our spirit bodies were born either male or female. It goes against what Satan has revealed to them, so they find some way to fight it.

These individuals claim that we were begotten by God through a process of spiritual sanctification or spiritual rebirth or some kind of adoption, but not literally through an actual spirit birth. But, we all know that not all of the spirits living on these different earths have been sanctified or spiritually reborn or received the Holy Spirit of Promise. We also know that God the Father is NOT the father of our physical bodies. So, how is it that we all can be begotten sons and daughters unto God the Father? The only way possible is for our spirit bodies to be sired by God the Father and birthed by Heavenly Mother. It's the only thing that makes sense.

While discussing our spiritual creation or the creation of our spirit bodies, the book of Genesis has this to say:

Genesis 1: 26-28:
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The Rosicrucians, Theosophists, Kabballists, and New Age Occultists tell us that God's image is androgynous and that Adam or Adam Kadmon was originally androgynous, before God split him in half into male and female.

But, this scripture from Genesis tells us that God created us male and female, NOT androgynous. The Gods created us in their own image, male and female. Their own image is male and female, NOT hermaphrodite. The Gods come in pairs, male and female, father and mother, husband and wife -- NOT androgynous. Their true form, the form that the Gods end up with, is based upon their original form as spirit children, as sons and daughters of their heavenly parents. Our original form, our spirit form, our spirit body is born either male or female -- NOT hermaphrodite.

If you are truly interested in knowing The Truth, God's Own Truth, then you have to be willing to turn to the Biblical God, and His Chosen Prophets both ancient and modern, in order to receive that truth. You have to be willing to turn to the LDS Scriptures -- the Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price -- the scriptures that have been given to us by the Biblical God Himself. It is in these books where the Biblical God meets His burden of proof. I have discovered that a literal interpretation of these scriptures is always the best interpretation.

Here on earth in this fallen mortal world, God permits nature and natural forces to make mistakes, and God also programmed aging and death into our physical bodies. Our physical bodies can end up completely different from our spirit bodies; but, when we are resurrected from the dead, all the errors and mistakes will be corrected, and our physical bodies will then match with our spirit bodies perfectly. After the resurrection, we won't have any hormonal imbalances, or physical imperfections, or genetic entropy, or developmental errors, or epigenetic drifting. After the resurrection, everything will be as it should be; and, we will be either completely male or completely female. There will be no hermaphrodites and androgynes and intersexes and genetic mismatches after the resurrection. All developmental errors and genetic errors will be corrected and made right.

That's the beauty of the Resurrection!

The Rosicrucians, Theosophists, New Age Mystics, Kabbalists, Clairvoyants, Mediums, and Occultists all seem to have another thing in common. NONE of them have seen, touched, ate with, or talked with a resurrected being.

Only Joseph Smith, some of the LDS Apostles and Prophets, and a few of the Latter-day Saints whose writings I have encountered claim to have had such an experience. The Priesthood of God, the Saving Ordinances, the Temple Ordinances, and membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints seem to be required prerequisites for seeing, handling, and talking with a resurrected Saint or a resurrected Angel or God. I have a couple of LDS friends who I believe have seen and talked with and touched a resurrected being, but they are not permitted to talk about it or share the experience with anyone.

The only real confirmation that comes to me from some of these people is that a Second Comforter experience consists of supping with our Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ in the flesh here on this earth on this physical plane. He is known through the breaking of the bread.

See:

http://ldssoul.com/the-second-comforter/

MarkMyWords

Post#8 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:40 am

See also "Supping with Our Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ":

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=14

--

I hope you found this input pertinent and useful. I did. These threads and links summarize what I have discovered and learned over the past few years during my personal search for Reality, the True Reality of things, Reality as God Himself knows it to be. That was the purpose of this forum. If you are of an open mind, my hope is that this forum will answer some questions for you.

As you can tell, these threads discuss the best proofs of the resurrection of Jesus Christ that we have available to us. The best proof that you can have of Christ’s resurrection from the dead is for Jesus Christ to come to you and sup with you here in person in this physical world in the flesh. The best proof is for you to experience it for yourself. There are Former-day Saints and Latter-day Saints who have had this experience. Baptism into the True Church of Jesus Christ by Real Priesthood Authority and confirmation (receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and having Pentecostal experiences) in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, along with receiving one’s Temple Endowment and other Temple Ordinances within an LDS Temple, ARE the keys that unlock the doors to a real Second Comforter experience. They are the keys that unlock the veil that stands between us and Christ’s presence.

Most of the people, though, who have supped with our resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, have been commanded to never speak of the experience in public. Therefore, you will not hear anything about this. You will have to go and experience it for yourself, if you want to know whether it is real and true, or not.

Be wary of those who are making claims in public of having had such experiences, because these are the ones who are the false prophets, the deceivers, who are trying to lead you away from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and trying to start up a following of their own.

The True Prophets of God will simply tell you to go get your own revelations from the Holy Ghost, your own baptism and confirmation into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, your own priesthood authority and power within the LDS Church, and your own Second Comforter experience. The True Prophets of God tell you to go find God for yourself. These things have NO value to you whatsoever unless you have actually experienced them for yourself. So, go and get your own spiritual experiences if you want them. That’s the only way for you to know for sure.

You have to experience the spiritual or the metaphysical or the psychological or the astral plane or God for yourself, in order know that these things are real and true. There is no other way.

Return to “The Ministration of Angels”