John Pratt's Calendars Provide Proof of God

G + O + D = GOD
Greatest Observations about Deity.
D&C 93: 1: Know that I AM.
Enoch
Site Admin

John Pratt's Calendars Provide Proof of God

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 pm

For me, John Pratt's Calendars provide the most convincing scientific proof of God's existence, indicating that God has had His hands in our affairs all the way along, ever since Adam and Eve were transplanted to this earth.

Religious Chronology Summary:
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/dates.html

Numbered Chronology Articles:
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/article_nums.html

In these two Articles, John Pratt actually makes sense of the Book of Abraham for us, and also provides a convincing Proof of God:

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds ... ruths.html
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds ... anets.html

You will have to register and tell us if you found these articles as convincing as I did.

Enoch
Site Admin

Re: John Pratt's Calendars

Post#2 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:04 am

I put the two Abraham Articles on our website, just in case they happen to disappear.

http://ldssoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Truths.pdf
http://ldssoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... estify.pdf

I also put the two summary articles on our website:

http://ldssoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... nology.pdf
http://ldssoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ticles.pdf

This stuff is really cool, for anyone who has an open mind.

Cross Reference:
http://ldssoul.com/proof-of-god/

G + O + D = GOD

MarkMyWords

Re: John Pratt's Calendars Provide Proof of God

Post#3 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 am

I admit, it takes quite a bit of study and thought to figure out what John Pratt is talking about. It took awhile before the light went on for me.

With the convergences taking place on all those different calendars at specific, important, dates -- dates that are important to God; it demonstrates clearly that our solar system was designed to be a precision time piece, a sign of God's presence and influence.

It required genius, or inspiration, to see the hidden patterns, in my humble opinion. It shows God working silently, hidden behind the scenes of human history. It's cool, actually.

Of course, those who don't get it, won't get it. I understand that side of the fence. I didn't get it for decades either. None of us did.

Isaiah

Post#4 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 pm

RE: John Pratt:

These calendars and articles provide proof of God, but only if you understand what he is saying and accept that what he is saying is true.

As with anything, we examine the evidence, and then we each decide for ourselves whether we believe the evidence to be true or not.

That's the scientific method.

I believe that John Pratt met his burden of proof. Others do not.

MarkMyWords

Post#5 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 am

I have friends who study the heavens and the signs of the times. They study the heavens, because the testimony and witnesses of Christ in the planets and the stars cannot be corrupted by the unbelievers and the anti-Christs. The testimony of Christ in the heavens stands as a firm witness, and there is absolutely nothing that the wicked can do about it.

As we study the signs of the times, we can see God conducting His own program. God is moving silently behind the scenes of human history. God permits evil to happen here on earth so that we can learn from it, and choose to avoid it if we so desire. Yet, no matter how hard the wicked fight against God, He still continues to accomplish everything He sets out to accomplish, right on schedule. The heavens testify of it.

It's fascinating to see God acting behind the scenes. Moves and counter-moves! The planets and the stars testify of God's forethought, power, glory, and love. The only thing that any of us have to worry about is when God chooses to come out of hiding. That event is not going to go well for some of us.

Enoch
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:55 pm

It bugs me whenever people start mocking John Pratt, his articles, and his calendars.

Mocking is easy to do. It costs nothing; and, these people never provide something superior in return. Their only goal is to tear things down.

Mocking is easy.

I can call John Pratt an imbecile and nincompoop just as easily as anyone else can. John Pratt, you are an imbecile and a nincompoop. There! And, what have I just accomplished? All that I have accomplished is to prove to you that I am an imbecile and a nincompoop, which I already knew to be the case. Did I give you anything useful in return that will make your life happier and better? Nope!

Their constant mocking of John Pratt only proves the scriptures true:

1 Corinthians 2: 14: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Mosiah 3: 19: For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.

Alma 26: 21: And now behold, my brethren, what natural man is there that knoweth these things? I say unto you, there is none that knoweth these things, save it be the penitent.

D&C 67: 12: Neither can any natural man abide the presence of God, neither after the carnal mind.

Moses 1: 14: For behold, I could not look upon God, except his glory should come upon me, and I were transfigured before him. But I can look upon thee [Satan] in the natural man. Is it not so, surely?

John Pratt had a vision or an insight that, as far as I know, nobody else has seen or received. I'm amazed that God created such a thing and put it into place for John Pratt to find.

I can look at the people who are mocking John Pratt, see the type of people that they really are; and, the fact that they are mocking John Pratt is proof to me that John Pratt has received some kind of revelation or inspiration from God. These people wouldn't be mocking John Pratt if he hadn't received some kind of vision or insight from God, because "mocking God and the Revelations of God" is what these people do.

The fact that these types of people are mocking him proves to me that he is right and is onto something important!

Enoch

MarkMyWords

Post#7 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:03 am

EACH Scientific Discipline is an example of God hiding in plain sight where nobody can see Him and nobody can find Him.

Wrap your mind around that reality, and suddenly an avalanche of truth will come rushing into your life!

I discovered that EACH Scientific Discipline is a witness or a testament of God's existence; but, with EACH Scientific Discipline, you have to become open-minded enough, smart enough, and educated enough to be able to see how God fits into that particular picture or discipline. It can take a while to come up to speed; and, you will NEVER see it or understand it if you don't want to see it or understand it. When I was an atheist, I couldn't see any of this or understand any of this, because I didn't want to. A desire to see the truth and to find the truth, a desire to see God and find God, is the most powerful and useful gift that you can give to yourself, because it will open your eyes to vistas and realities that you have never considered before.

In my case, I was unlucky because I was a skeptic and an atheist, but I was lucky in the fact that I am multi-disciplinary. I have education and experience in almost every Scientific Discipline. Once I was willing to open my mind and see, I slowly began to realize that EACH Scientific Discipline IS a proof of God's existence. God gave us Science so that we could prove to ourselves that He exists. That realization has changed my life for the better! I once was blind, but now I see!

God must exist, or you would not exist!

A God created the first physical body, and then inhabited it. There is NO other way for a genome and a physical body to come into existence! That first physical body didn't just pop into existence out of nothing! It had to have a Creator and it had to be created.

EVERY living organism either has a Creator or Parents! That's what Science teaches us!

Are you truly willing to believe what Science is telling you?

Without God, nothing would exist. That's what Science is telling us!

Resurrection from the Dead, Immortality, and Eternal Life are ONLY possible if God actually exists! Revelations from God and Revelations of God are ONLY possible if God exists. Your existence is ONLY possible if God exists. God must reveal Himself or remain forever concealed. God has revealed Himself to us throughout ALL the various Physical Sciences and Philosophical Sciences!

Those who have seen God know that He exists. Science is ALL about making personal observations. Observation -- seeing and experiencing and understanding THE EVIDENCE -- is what Science is all about!

I find the scientific proofs of God's existence a lot more convincing than the philosophical proofs of God's existence; and, despite what the Atheists and Skeptics will try to tell you, there are some very convincing proofs of God that come to us from scientific research and scientific evidence. It was a patent-holding scientist and a few other PhD scientists who convinced me that God really does exist -- mostly by using Science itself to do so. Think about this for a while!

The very fact that we exist, you and I, is proof of God's existence.

There has been an infinite eternity that has gone on before us, before we ever arrived here on this earth.

According to the Law of Entropy, EVERYTHING should have burned out an eternity ago, and we should be sitting at heat death right now. Yet, here we are.

This reality is logical and empirical PROOF that there is something or someone out there that actually knows how to reverse entropy and has actually reversed entropy in order to produce our universe here, in the first place. We exist here and now, because something or someone out there KNOWS how to reverse entropy!

GOD MUST EXIST, OR YOU WOULD NOT EXIST!

Without God, nothing would exist.

Return to “Proof of God”