How Do You Prove that God Exists?

G + O + D = GOD
Greatest Observations about Deity.
D&C 93: 1: Know that I AM.
MarkMyWords

Re: How Do You Prove that God Exists?

Post#11 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:35 pm

I love John Lennox's books!

He provides clear and obvious philosophical proof for God's existence.

http://bookrev.allthings.computer/gunning-for-god/

I also love Frank Turek's books! His books go through the evidence providing proof of God's existence from many different angles, disciplines, and sources!

http://ldssoul.com/stealing-from-god/

These books clearly expose the made-up nonsense that the Atheists, Evolutionists, and Darwinists have been feeding us for decades.

MarkMyWords

Post#12 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 pm

The Evolutionists, Darwinists, and Atheists have been lying to you for decades.

I wonder why that is?

They have been Stealing from God!

http://ldssoul.com/stealing-from-god/

I used to be an Atheist for a while.

Just pick any one of these books that I have listed and read it, in order to discover the hoax and the fraud that has been perpetrated against you! Some people get downright upset when they realize that they have been duped!

These books clearly expose the made-up nonsense that the Atheists, Evolutionists, and Darwinists have been feeding us for decades.

MarkMyWords

Post#13 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:14 am

If you still believe that macro-evolution is true, then you have been duped. You have fallen for the greatest hoax in human history. There is absolutely NO scientific evidence, lab evidence, or observational evidence to support macro-evolution.

ALL of the scientific evidence, lab evidence, and observational evidence proves that macro-evolution has NEVER happened and NEVER will. Macro-evolution has been proven false by ALL the scientific evidence. Macro-evolution violates the Law of Entropy or the Second Law of Thermodynamics, the real science! Macro-Evolution cannot happen. Every piece of real science that we have says that it is so.

Evolution is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated in human history. Millions of people have fallen for it -- more people than those who fell for the flat-earth idea.

I haven't had time to read this book, yet; but, it was written by a scientist to prove these points.

The Greatest Hoax on Earth? Refuting Dawkins on Evolution
Paperback – March 1, 2010
by Jonathan Sarfati PhD

MarkMyWords

Post#14 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:56 am

I wrote this to an atheist:

Oh, I know clearly how blind you are. I, too, used to be an atheist and an evolutionist, and I realize now how much blind faith I had to have in order to maintain that point of view. It literally required that I refuse to look at and read anything that contradicted my chosen point of view. It's a very limiting and shallow worldview, but it is one that I truely needed at the time; and, I am thankful that I was able to experience it. I'm better now. I'm no longer afraid to look at books and evidence that contradict my Atheism or force me to open my mind and see another point of view. I was stagnate when I was atheist; but, since then I have started to learn and grow. Give me books, more and more books! They help me to see and understand the hoax and the fraud that had been perpetrated against me.

If you still believe in the theory of evolution, then you have been duped! It's time to bring yourself up to date!

http://bookrev.allthings.computer/evolu ... in-crisis/

Since there is NO empirical evidence whatsoever supporting macro-evolution, and since there is lots of positive conclusive empirical evidence debunking macro-evolution, we know for a fact that macro-evolution is false. Science and scientific observation have proven macro-evolution false.

Since we now know that macro-evolution is false, has never happened and never will, then there are only two other options that remain -- creationism or panspermia. The fossil record clearly shows that this earth was seeded, planted, or terraformed. All life as we currently know it arose all at the same time fully-formed or fully-evolved during the Cambrian Explosion. That reality also serves as convincing and conclusive proof that macro-evolution is false.

http://bookrev.allthings.computer/darwins-dilemma/

We know for a fact that life on this earth was either intelligently designed by an Intelligent Designer or Genetic Engineer of some kind, or life on this earth was seeded onto this planet from some other world by Benevolent Aliens or Gods of some kind. The fossil record supports either of these points of view; but, the fossil record completely contradicts and disproves Natural Selection and Macro-Evolution.

The real science and the real scientific observations prove that Macro-Evolution is false.

If you don't believe me, then go and take a look at some of these books for yourself.

All the science against macro-evolution supplies indirect proof of God, but not direct proof of the Judeo-Christian God. All we really know is that some Advanced Race of Highly Intelligent Beings had a hand in putting life onto this planet.

MarkMyWords

Post#15 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:24 am

The scientists have proven macro-evolution false.

But, most people haven't gotten the memo yet, because they are like me and refuse to look and see.

The proof is there, but it's being deliberately hidden from you by the Atheists, Evolutionists, and Darwinists.

You can't honestly expect tenured atheists and evolutionists to supply proof that their theories are wrong? They would lose their jobs and their security if they did!

You have to be willing to go to someone else besides the atheists and evolutionists if you want to discover the truth!

http://www.conservapedia.com/

MarkMyWords

Post#16 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:24 am

When I was an atheist, I used my ignorance as proof of God's non-existence.

That's what we atheists do.

When I was an atheist, I used my ignorance, blind-faith, lack of evidence, refusal to read and learn, and wishful-thinking as proof that God does not exist.

I used my absence of evidence as proof of God's absence.

In other words, I had to lie to myself and deceive myself in order to convince myself that God does not exist.

It was well worth it for me at the time, because I didn't want there to be a God and I didn't want there to be an afterlife. I wanted to die and cease to exist. I wanted annihilation. I wanted the atheists' ambition or the atheists' dream, to die and completely cease to exist. It was my wishful-thinking at work -- the pinnacle of my heartfelt desire!

I didn't want to be responsible to anyone for my bad choices and sinful acts. I didn't want to face God at some kind of future judgment day.

I wanted My Atheism to be true!

MarkMyWords

Post#17 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 am

Real Scientists Reveal the Potential Flaws of Radiometric Dating:

http://bookrev.allthings.computer/real- ... ic-dating/

Isaiah

Post#18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:19 pm

The most convincing proof of God's existence is when He appears to someone, like what happens in the Book of Mormon, Bible, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. If God appears to you or your friend, then He has proven that He exists.

MarkMyWords

Post#20 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I do NOT believe in creation ex nihilo, creation out of nothing.

The singularity from which the Big Bang exploded was some thing.

That singularity contained All-time, All-space, All-matter, All-consciousness, All-spirit matter, All-intelligence, All-light, All-truth, All-Law, All-potential, and everything else that became this universe.

That singularity was some thing, and that singularity contained EVERYTHING. That reality is the exact opposite of creation ex nihilo, which reality makes "creation out of nothing" a false concept or a false idea.

--

This is indirectly related to this discussion. It begs the question as to whether there is Something outside of this universe that can be fed into this universe, or whether God Himself was inside the singularity that became this universe.

Return to “Proof of God”