The Scientific Proof of God's Existence

G + O + D = GOD
Greatest Observations about Deity.
D&C 93: 1: Know that I AM.
MarkMyWords

Re: The Scientific Proof of God's Existence

Post#91 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 am

Regarding Harun Yahya:

D. Zinsmeister says: "Is it wise to embrace writings from a someone who is anti-Semitic and who has fought to censor websites and books discussing evolution?"

D. Zinsmeister says: "This author has ascribed the evils of the world to Jews and Freemasons. If you are unaware of this you may wish to broaden your reading."

D. Zinsmeister says: "When people use words like 'lie' so frequently they are substituting character attacks for rational discussion."

D. Zinsmeister says: "QUOTE THE SOURCES, and help us all to broaden our reading. If you can't provide quotes that we can Google Search on our own, then we will indeed remain unaware of these things. Mark Me." Why not check Wikipedia?

D. Zinsmeister says: "You are welcome to own as many of his free books as you wish to. You may also wish to read his book The Holocaust Deception which suggests that Jews ostensibly killed by Nazis in fact died of typhus."

D. Zinsmeister says: "Again, I did not see your deleted comment and I do not care if you ignore my comments or not. Please feel free to post whatever you wish. I will certainly continue to post as I please."

Digging Dirt on Harun Yahya:

D. Zinsmeister says: "You may also wish to read his book The Holocaust Deception which suggests that Jews ostensibly killed by Nazis in fact died of typhus."

WE CAN'T READ "The Holocaust Deception".

WHY?

It's because the author himself, Harun Yahya, has denounced "The Holocaust Deception" as being false and pulled it from publication. You can't find the book anywhere on Amazon! Harun Yahya has been writing pro-Jewish books and anti-Darwinism books ever since. Harun Yahya eventually realized the truth. Harun Yahya repented and did a complete 180 degree turn about when he finally realized the truth.

What's the truth?

The Nazi Fascists were Darwinists employing or enacting "Survival of the Fittest" on the Jews. Many of the Nazis laughed and said that the Jews deserved to die because the Jews didn't fight back. The Nazis, of course, in true Darwinian fashion believed themselves to be the fittest and thus worthy of survival.

I submit for your consideration a different, more modern book, "The Holocaust Violence" Paperback – 2006 by Harun Yahya. The description of the book on Amazon, "Harun Yahya is the pen name of Adnan Oktar, an Islamist publicist. In the 1990's he was a holocaust denier. In the new millennium he reversed his position."

HARUN YAHYA REVERSED HIS POSITION!

Harun Yahya REPENTED of his errors after he got further light and knowledge about the subject. IMPRESSIVE, IS IT NOT?

Repentance and Forgiveness are the foundational concepts of the Christian and Jewish religions -- apparently, it can also be a part of Islam.

Four years ago, I was an atheist and a Darwinist. But guess what happened to me?

I REVERSED MY POSITION. I repented of my sins and errors and falsehoods and inaccuracies. I didn't like where my Darwinistic Atheism was taking me, so one day I decided to turn around and go the other direction. That's what the Gospel of Christ is all about -- turning around and walking back into the light of Christ. It's called repentance.

Have I and Harun Yahya arrived at the destination that Christ Jehovah intends for us to arrive at in the end? NO! But, we are now on the path walking away from the darkness of Darwinism and Atheism. We have made a start.

Since Harun Yahya REPENTED of his anti-Semitism ten or fifteen years ago, it is now YOUR turn to forgive him for his former sins and errors. Can you do that?

You see, that's the problem with digging up dirt on people -- we often find ourselves stuck back there in the MUD with them. You have apparently been stuck back there in the MUD with Harun Yahya since 1997, not even knowing that he REVERSED HIS POSITION since then. He repented, and he changed his position, which is why all of his books now are pro-Jewish and pro-Christian, and anti-Darwinism or anti-Nazism instead. Darwinism and Nazism are one and the same thing, in case you didn't know. The Nazis or the Fascists are what you get when Darwinism becomes the State Religion as it did in Germany. There have been a lot of books written about this fact or reality; and, Harun Yayha has joined them and is now focusing his attack against Darwinism or Nazism or Fascism -- the true evils in this world.

Marxism IS Darwinism in action -- Survival of the Fittest.

Both Nazi Fascism and Communistic Militant Atheism sprang directly from Marxism or Darwinism.

BOTH the communists and the nazi fascists based their worldview upon Darwinism. Communism, Fascism, and Nazism ARE the fruits of Darwinism, or Darwinism in action.

D. Zinsmeister says: "This author has ascribed the evils of the world to Jews and Freemasons. If you are unaware of this you may wish to broaden your reading."

THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE!

In ALL of his most recent books, Harun Yahya has (correctly) ascribed the evils of the world to the Darwinists, Communists, and Nazis. In every ONE of Harun Yahya's books that I own, Harun Yahya says that Darwinism (and the resulting Marxism, Communism, and Fascism) IS the greatest evil the world has ever known. He is right. The Communists or Militant Atheists have killed tens of millions of people compared to the thousands that the religious fanatics have killed.

QUOTES:

“Apparently it was just an amazing coincidence that every Communist of historical note publicly declared his atheism … The total body count for the ninety years between 1917 and 2007 is approximately 148 million dead at the bloody hands of fifty-two atheists, three times more than all the human beings killed by war, civil war, and individual crime in the entire twentieth century combined. The historical record of collective atheism is thus 182,716 times worse on an annual basis than Christianity’s worst and most infamous misdeed, the Spanish Inquisition. It is not only Stalin and Mao who were so murderously inclined, they were merely the worst of the whole Hell-bound lot. For every Pol Pot whose infamous name is still spoken with horror today, there was a Mengistu, a Bierut, and a Choibalsan, godless men whose names are now forgotten everywhere but in the lands they once ruled with a red hand. If one considers the statistically significant size of the historical atheist set and contrasts it with the fact that not one in a thousand religious leaders have committed similarly large-scale atrocities, it is impossible to conclude otherwise, even if we do not yet understand exactly why this should be the case. Once might be an accident, even twice could be coincidence, but fifty-two incidents in ninety years reeks of causation.”

— From “The Irrational Atheist” by Vox Day.

--

“No self-respecting person would want to live in a society that operates according to Darwinian laws. I am a passionate Darwinist, when it involves explaining the development of life. However, I am a passionate anti-Darwinist when it involves the kind of society in which we want to live. A Darwinian state would be a Fascist state.” — Richard Dawkins

FROM: Jinn, Bo (2014-01-13). Illogical Atheism: A Comprehensive Response to the Contemporary Freethinker from a Lapsed Agnostic (p. 269). Divided Line. Kindle Edition.

--

The poignant words of psychiatrist Victor Frankl, a holocaust survivor, lay testament to the true ideological force behind the Nazi catastrophe: “The gas chambers of Auschwitz were the ultimate consequence of the theory that man is nothing but the product of heredity and environment- or as the Nazi liked to say, of ‘blood and soil’. I am absolutely convinced that the gas chambers of Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Maidanek were ultimately prepared not in some Ministry or other in Berlin, but rather at the desks and in the lecture halls of nihilistic scientists and philosophers.” — Victor Frankl.

FROM: Jinn, Bo (2014-01-13). Illogical Atheism: A Comprehensive Response to the Contemporary Freethinker from a Lapsed Agnostic (pp. 316-317). Divided Line. Kindle Edition.

--

All the death and devastation left after the turn of the millennium ultimately comes down to one incontrovertible judgment: The governing ideology behind every single one of the most malevolent tyrants who characterized the previous century involved the proposition that there was no power greater than their own. And humanity witnessed nothing more and nothing less than the logically inescapable consequence of that proposition. Within the context of an atheist worldview, these men and their entourage had nothing more reasonable to pursue than ultimate power over everything and everyone; because any otherwise “good” intention that may arise from an atheistic conviction is, at the last, completely capricious.

Jinn, Bo (2014-01-13). Illogical Atheism: A Comprehensive Response to the Contemporary Freethinker from a Lapsed Agnostic (p. 319). Divided Line. Kindle Edition.

END OF QUOTES.

The most horrific evils, the greatest and worst and most abundant evils of the 20th century, stem directly from Darwinism and Atheism. Eventually Harun Yahya figured this out and adjusted his message accordingly. So, I salute Harun Yahya for repenting of his sins and errors, for pulling his erroneous books, and for taking the time to go out and find THE TRUTH.

Harun Yahya eventually discovered the exact same truths that I discovered -- the greatest evils in my own life stemmed directly from My Atheism and My Darwinistic worldview.

So now, I'm going to quote your quote back at you, but this time around, I'm going to replace the errors with the truth:

"This author, Harun Yahya, has ascribed the evils of the world to Darwinists, Atheists, Materialists, Communists, Nazis, and Fascists, where it rightfully belongs. If you are unaware of this you may wish to broaden your reading."

Mark Me!

"A Definitive Reply to Evolutionist Propaganda" by Harun Yahya.

A QUOTE FROM THE BOOK,

Between early 2001 and the present day there have been a number of very interesting and important developments in the world of science. The advances made in such different scientific fields as palaeontology, molecular biology, anatomy and genetics have once again revealed the terrible scientific dilemma the theory of evolution finds itself in. The theory of evolution was proposed in its present form in the mid-19th century by Charles Darwin and at that time provided enormous support for materialism. Such was that support that the present collapse of the theory is also resulting in the collapse of materialism itself.

Materialism is a most dangerous philosophy, which denies the existence of God, religion and the spiritual life and which regards matter as the only absolute and supports a selfish world view. The selfish, self-interested, combative and ruthless moral view which is still widespread in the world is the product of a materialist-Darwinist viewpoint.

It is therefore essential to inflict an intellectual defeat on the materialist world view, and to this end it is essential to reveal the scientific invalidity of Darwinism, which constitutes the basis of that view. This is an easy task, because Darwinism lacks any scientific foundation. Not one scientific proof to back up the theory of evolution has so far been found in any relevant branch of science. The findings which have been made all show that evolution never happened. All that evolutionists do is to distort certain biological phenomena, observations or the fossil record, none of which actually constitute any evidence for the theory of evolution, in a prejudiced manner, and sometimes even wage their propaganda campaign by engaging in scientific fraud.

In order for the true face of Darwinism to be revealed it is therefore essential that the effect of this propaganda be nullified and that the scientific facts be made available to as many people as possible. The subsequent chapters of this book therefore examine the new scientific findings which unmask the evolution deception as well as the invalidity of the one-sided reports which have appeared in evolutionist publications and media outlets in recent months.

Yahya, Harun. A Definitive Reply to Evolutionist Propaganda (Kindle Locations 30-47). Global Publishing. June 2003. Kindle Edition.

END OF QUOTE FROM HARUN YAYHA.

Harun Yahya discovered the truth about Evolution at least fifteen years before I did. That's what can happen when someone goes looking for the truth.

I personally find it totally fascinating that a Muslim, like Harun Yahya, can actually see through or see past the Darwinistic Nazi propaganda which blames the Holocaust on the Jews to the truth that the Nazis and the Communists with their Atheistic Darwinism ARE in fact the greatest evil that this earth has ever produced.

That's a fundamental shift in a person's worldview -- and, such a shift wouldn't have come easily. Harun Yahya went from believing the Darwinists or the Nazis to believing the Jews instead. In the process, Harun Yahya clearly turned his back on materialism, Darwinism, militant atheism, terrorism, Communism, Fascism, Nazism, Marxism, anti-Semitism, and every other evil or unproductive "ism" that Darwinism has ever produced. He saw the truth, and the truth set him free.

Harun Yahya did in his life what I have been trying to do in my life. I have been actively trying to purge the lies and deceptions of Materialism and Darwinism from my life. It started slowly at first. I made no gains during the first couple of years. But during the third year of it, I started to learn where to look for the information that I was seeking. During the past year, the flood-gates have opened, and a massive amount of information and truth about Evolution and Darwinism has suddenly come flooding my way, because I went looking for it and finally found out where it was.

Cool, huh?

Harun Yahya's RECENT writings are just icing on the cake.

D. Zinsmeister says: "The Holocaust Deception by Harun Yahya is available for free on the Internet. Atheists did not write it. Nazis did not write it. Freemasons did not write it. It was written by Harun Yahya. You do not get to select the truth you feel most comfortable with."

--

You may be right about "The Holocaust Deception" by Harun Yahya being available for free on the Internet; but, why would anyone in their right mind want to download it and read it when the author himself has denounced it as being false and pulled it from publication?

As human beings, we do INDEED have the right to select what it is that we want to read and what it is that we feel most comfortable with. As a human being, with the inalienable right to life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness and peace, I have every right to reject and refuse to read a book like "The Holocaust Deception" which the author himself knows to be false and has pulled from publication.

There is NO denying the truth that Harun Yahya was a Holocaust Denier back in the 1990's. He admits as much in his most recent books such as "The Holocaust Violence". He admits that he was wrong and has even published corrections of his errors.

That's good enough for me.

MarkMyWords

Post#92 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 am

Materialism and Darwinism versus Consciousness and Spirituality:

In response to my suggestion that Puck buy and read, "Quantum Enigma: Physics Encounters Consciousness" by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner, Puck Mendelssohn wrote: "Funny. If I were making a list of the top ten books on quantum physics, I'd probably include an actual book about quantum physics."

Clearly, Puck hasn't bothered to take a look at "Quantum Enigma" -- that book attempts to explain Quantum Physics from beginning to end.

So, what is Puck's handicap which is preventing him from being able to see and understand things like Quantum Consciousness and the Quantum Sea of Light? It's his devotion to Materialism and Darwinism which are blinding him and preventing him from being able to see the BIG PICTURE in all of this.

Darwinism is a philosophy that is based upon Philosophical Materialism, or Materialistic Philosophy.

Materialism is a form of philosophical monism which holds that matter is the fundamental substance in nature, and that all phenomena, including mental phenomena and consciousness, are results of material interactions.

REMEMBER: Dualism is twice as cool as monism. Dualism is also twice as true as monism, because dualism entails at least twice as much evidence as monism.

The way that we choose to interpret the evidence completely changes the meaning, value, and importance of that evidence.

Those who choose to interpret the Scientific Evidence in terms of Materialism or Darwinism will indeed get completely different results than the people who choose to interpret the Scientific Evidence in terms of Teleology, Purpose, Intelligence, Consciousness, Dualism, and Design. It's only logical.

The proper and accurate interpretation of the Scientific Evidence is an essential and integral part of the Scientific Method, because an inaccurate or false interpretation of the Scientific Evidence can completely ruin the Science and the destroy the value of the Scientific Evidence. Many scientists in recent decades have learned that there are infinitely better and more useful interpretations of the Scientific Evidence than the interpretations provided to us by Materialistic Philosophy and Darwinism. That's what the Evolution debate and the controversy is all about -- how the Scientific Evidence, Fossil Record, and Scientific Data should be interpreted. One gets completely different results depending upon how one chooses to interpret the Scientific Evidence.

This is what the WAR is all about -- how the Scientific Evidence should be interpreted.

Puck Mendelssohn says: "Funny. If I were making a list of the top ten books on quantum physics, I'd probably include an actual book about quantum physics."

Puck, you definitely have every right to cripple yourself and limit yourself exclusively to Materialism and Darwinism. But, you have NO right to expect any of us to stay back there in the dark ages with you.

--

The Materialists Cripple Themselves Every Time!

First we have the atom. Then the Materialists tell us that the atom is the fundamental unit of reality and that there is nothing more refined than the atom. The Materialists stopped looking for anything more!

The Real Scientists ignored the Materialists and started looking to discover what the atom might in fact be composed of. The real scientists, based upon their faith in a Creator and based upon their faith that the atom must be composed of something, eventually discovered that the atom is made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons. So, contrary to Materialism and the claims of the materialists, the atom ended up being composed of something after all.

Then the scientists discovered that the Atom is composed of 99.999% "empty space". Between the nucleus of the atom and the electrons, the materialists tell us that it is ALL empty space, because that's what they want to believe.

However, once again, the real scientists asked some very important questions, "Since positive protons and negative electrons attract each other, what keeps protons and neutrons from merging together and either neutralizing each other or annihilating each other? WHO or WHAT is in all of that empty space holding the electrons in orbit and preventing the electrons from crashing into the nucleus of the atom?"

The materialists blindly tell us that there is nothing in that empty space.

In contrast, the real scientists have started to speculate that it is the zero-point field or what some of them call "the quantum sea of light" or dark energy, which is filling up all of that empty space in the atom and preventing electrons from merging with protons. SOMEONE or SOMETHING has to be there in all of that 99.999% empty space preventing electrons from crashing into photons and making those elementary particles OBEY the physical laws which God has established for this universe and for them to obey.

You see, the real scientists refuse (over and over again) to limit themselves exclusively to a Materialistic, Naturalistic, Darwinistic worldview. The real scientists ask the questions such as, "What's in all of that empty space that's preventing electrons from merging with protons?" It's a legitimate scientific question, but a question that the Materialists and Darwinists refuse to ask.

The materialists want to stay back there in the dark and continue to insist that the atom is comprised exclusively of electrons, protons, neutrons, and 99.999% empty space. It is indeed their right to cripple themselves, if the materialists want to do so; but, the real scientists are not going to go there with them.

Instead, the real scientists asked, "What are neutrons and protons made of?" Eventually, the real scientists, the scientists who continued to ask questions, concluded that the neurtrons and protons are made of quarks.

Well then, the real scientists start asking, "What are quarks made of?" Meanwhile, the the materialists are content to conclude that everything must be made of quarks. Notice that the Materialists and Darwinists NEVER ask the next question in the progression. It's the real scientists who continue to ask the questions.

QUOTING FROM THE WIKIPEDIA:

In particle physics, an elementary particle or fundamental particle is a particle whose substructure is unknown, thus it is unknown whether it is composed of other particles. Known elementary particles include the fundamental fermions (quarks, leptons, antiquarks, and antileptons), which generally are "matter particles" and "antimatter particles", as well as the fundamental bosons (gauge bosons and the Higgs boson), which generally are "force particles" that mediate interactions among fermions. A particle containing two or more elementary particles is a composite particle.

Everyday matter is composed of atoms, once presumed to be matter's elementary particles — atom meaning "unable to cut" in Greek — although the atom's existence remained controversial until about 1910, as some leading physicists regarded molecules as mathematical illusions, and matter as ultimately composed of energy. Soon, subatomic constituents of the atom were identified. As the 1930s opened, the electron and the proton had been observed, along with the photon, the particle of electromagnetic radiation. At that time, the recent advent of quantum mechanics was radically altering the conception of particles, as a single particle could seemingly span a field as would a wave, a paradox still eluding satisfactory explanation.

Via quantum theory, protons and neutrons were found to contain quarks — up quarks and down quarks — now considered elementary particles. And within a molecule, the electron's three degrees of freedom (charge, spin, orbital) can separate via wavefunction into three quasiparticles (holon, spinon, orbiton). Yet a free electron — which, not orbiting an atomic nucleus, lacks orbital motion — appears unsplittable and remains regarded as an elementary particle.

END QUOTE.

The Materialists and Darwinists are perfectly fine with letting fermions, bosons, and electrons be the fundamental or elementary particles -- thus stopping all of their scientific research into the subject and crippling themselves once again.

In contrast, the real scientists ask the question, "What are fermions, bosons, electrons, and forces made of?" They refuse to be crippled by Materialism and Darwinism.

Some interesting answers that have come up are, "Vibrating Strings. Fermions, Bosons, and Electrons are made up of vibrating strings." But, then the real scientists ask the question, "What are the vibrating strings made of". The materialists never ask questions. They just accept whatever they are spoon-fed and leave it at that. Another interesting answer to the question, "What are fermions, bosons, and electrons made of?", IS Light. Of course, as real scientists we find ourselves asking, "What are light and photons made of?" The Materialists refuse to ask these questions.

Then some real scientist suggests that these things are made of forces, like the Zero-Point Field or Quantum Sea of Light. Then another real scientist asks, "What is Dark Energy or the Zero-Point Field made of." The Materialists and Darwinists NEVER ask these questions, because they are no longer real scientists. ONLY the real scientists ask these kinds of questions.

Puck Mendelssohn says: "Funny. If I were making a list of the top ten books on quantum physics, I'd probably include an actual book about quantum physics."

Puck, you have every right to cripple yourself and limit yourself to quantum physics or quantum mechanics; but, the real scientists like me are interested in the SUB-QUANTUM! We ask the question, "What are those quanta made of?"

So, what are those vibrating strings, quanta, fermions, bosons, electrons, and photons made of?

Some of the real scientists and mathematicians studying the subject have come up with various different answers. The most logical answer to me has been the zero-point field of light, or the quantum sea of light, or dark energy which fills the immensity of space and fills that 99.999% of "empty space" in the atom as well. SOMEONE or something has to be holding those electrons in orbit preventing them from crashing into the protons in the nucleus.

Of course, the real scientists will then ask, "What is the zero-point field or the quantum sea of light or dark energy made of?"

The answer that the real scientists, clairvoyants, mystics, and out-of-body travelers keep coming up with are consciousness, spirit, thought, intelligence, or life. Through direct spiritual experiences and through indirect scientific observations and mathematics, the real scientists are starting to conclude that there is something there inside those elementary particles and it is making those elemenatary particles conscious and aware of their environment.

Photons, electrons, bosons, fermions, quanta, and vibrating strings are sentient and aware. They are conscious of their environment and aware of the physical laws which God has established for them to obey. The elementary particles have consciousness or sentience within them. They choose to follow and obey the Phyical Laws which God has given them to follow.

The Christians call this "consciousness" or "awareness" within the elementary particles the Holy Spirit or the Light of Christ.

The scientists have taken to calling this consciousness the Zero-point Field of Light, the Quantum Sea of Light, or Dark Energy. The researchers in psychology call it MIND.

NONE of this stuff is detectable with our physical instruments, because it is sub-quantum or non-physical or spritual in nature. It can only be inferred to exist by measuring cosmic density and running the math. It can only be observed and experienced directly while out of the physical body and in the spirit. We therefore have to turn to the mystics, clairvoyants, out-of-body travelers, and near-death-experiences in order to find observational evidence of spirit, consciousness, and the sub-quantum.

People can read books about quantum physics all they want, but that's OLD NEWS. The thing that truly interests the real scientists is the sub-quantum or the spiritual or consciousness or mind.

WHY?

If one were to remove consciousness, or sentience, or intelligence, or awareness from these fundamental particles and from the "empty space" of the atoms themselves, then the whole universe would implode back in on itself into the Singularity from whence it all came. It's the Consciousness, or Quantum Sea of Light, or Zero-Point Field, or Dark Energy which is currently expanding this universe, giving this universe and the atoms and the elementary particles their stucture, order, substance, presence, and girth.

But, you will NEVER think about any of this and you will NEVER ask the pertinent questions if you have crippled yourself and limited yourself to a Materialistic or Darwinistic worldview. Materialists don't ask questions. Therefore, it is NEVER the materialists who end up finding the answers. Materialism puts a STOP to scientific questioning and scientific discovery. In contrast, the real scientists completely ignore Materialism and ask the pertinent questions, "What are photons, fermions, bosons, and electrons made of?"

Every scientific discovery has involved the complete abandonment of the Materialist and Darwinistic worldview. A dedicated Darwinist and Materialist CANNOT do real science, because a Materialist and/or Darwinist refuses to ask the questions that scientific discovery depends upon and because a Materialist or Darwinist will provide the wrong interpretation to the Scientific Evidence EVERY TIME.

I have watched debates between Richard Dawkins and some of the Real Scientists. It quickly becomes clear that Richard Dawkins hasn't studied or learned any real science during the past fifty years of his life. His Materialism and Darwinism won't let him ask the unanswered questions which Real Science demands that we ask. In the debates that I have viewed, Richard Dawkins comes off as being crippled by his Materialism and Darwinism, because he NEVER allows himself to ask questions about the non-physical or the spiritual or the sub-quantum.

As goes Materialism, so goes Darwinism.

In the Real Sciences, we are witnessing the End of Materialism, and thus we are also witnessing the End of Darwinism, because the Real Scientists ARE WILLING to ask the questions that the Materialists and Darwinists REFUSE to ask.

Materialism of any kind is based upon a refusal to ask questions. Atheism of any kind is based upon a refusal to look at evidence. Darwinism of any kind is based upon the refusal to look at any scientific evidence that contradicts the Theory of Evolution. The Theory of Evolution relies upon a refusal to look at the correct interpretation of the Scientific Evidence. Are we starting to see a pattern here?

What's funny is that Puck is determined to cripple himself and limit himself exclusively to Materialism and Darwinism, while the rest of us have moved on and continue to ask the question, "What are photons, fermions, bosons, and electrons made of?" The Real Scientists ask questions. The Materialists and Darwinists don't. We also continue to ask, "Who or what designed, programmed, engineered, and created ALL of the life on this planet?" The Materialists and Darwinists don't.

Therefore, the Real Scientists come up with completely different interpretations of the Scientific Evidence (better and more expansive interpretations of the Scientific Evidence) than the interpretations of the evidence which the Materialists and Darwinists provide to us.

Puck and Richard Dawkins can ridicule and mock us all they want, but it only serves to reveal to us their Materialistic and Darwinistic bias and ignorance. It lets us KNOW that they are not real scientists after all, because they stopped asking questions decades ago. The Real Scientists ask questions. The Materialists and Darwinists don't.

--

The e coli Long-Term Evolutionary Experiment:

Puck Mendelssohn says:

"The Darwinists and Evolutionists have had 150 years now to catch abiogenesis, random mutations, and natural selection in the act of CREATION; and, everyone has come up EMPTY. When it comes to scientific evidence that actually catches Evolution in the act of creating something new and unique, there is none. Nada! Zilch! NONE! -- Mark Me."

As long as you don't read anything in the way of actual science, that will seem to be true. You will know of no such evidence. So I'd strongly suggest, if you want to stay that way, NOT googling the string "Richard Lenski citrate." That's only one of a vast number of examples, but it'll do. Do not google it.

My Response:

Oh, contrary to your assumption, I have googled it and read about it in great detail, online and in books! I knew all about it before you sent me to it.

The e coli long-term evolutionary experiment resulted in a new breed of e coli that can NO LONGER survive in nature. They can only survive on that intelligently designed nutrient which they were given to feed upon. Release them into nature with none of their intelligently designed food to feed upon, and they immediately die. So, far from proving that natural selection can design and create whole new life forms, what this experiment has in fact proven is that artificial man-made selection can indeed remove genetic information from a genome and cripple that organism in the process.

There are NO signs of Forward Evolution or Progressive Evolution in this new breed of e coli. Instead, crucial information needed for their survival in the wild has been successfully removed from their genome. That's NOT evolution! That's devolution which will lead this new species to extinction once it no longer has its specially designed food to feed upon.

Most important of all IS that these e coli are still e coli!!! NONE of them evolved into fish, or mollusks, or even a better form of e coli during this long term experiment, thus sustaining and proving my claim that Darwinists and Evolutionists have NEVER caught abiogenesis, random mutations, and natural selection in the act of designing and creating whole new life forms.

Puck, your Materialism and Darwinism is preventing your from seeing the BIG PICTURE. You have crippled yourself with your Materialism and Darwinism, preventing yourself from seeing and understanding what this Scientific Evidence really means.

The e coli long-term evolutionary experiment you sent me to actually proved to me that I am right and that you are wrong, because that experiment proved to the real scientists like me that e coli will always remain e coli and will NEVER evolve into anything else besides e coli.

The theory of evolution makes the erroneous claim that e coli can and will evolve into jelly fish, fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and humans -- someday -- someday -- just give it enough time. The e coli long-term experiment has PROVEN this claim to be FALSE. The long-term e coli experiment has actually proven the Theory of Evolution to be FALSE. Those e coli remained e coli during the whole experiment. They NEVER evolved or changed into anything else besides e coli, thus successfully proving to the real scientists that the grandiose claims of Darwinism are FALSE. Evolution of any kind cannot design, program, engineer, and build ANYTHING! Evolution of any kind can ONLY remove information from the genome and move that species towards its eventual extinction.

Of course, you wouldn't know this because of the erroneous and false Materalistic and Darwinistic interpretation of the Scientific Evidence, which you have chosen to give to the Scientific Evidence. Your Materialism and Darwinism have crippled you making you unable to see and understand what the Scientific Evidence and that scientific experiment really mean. You can't see it, accept it, or understand it until after you are willing to abandon your Materialism and Darwinism.

If you want the Real Science on this issue, "the ability or inability of evolution to design and create", then I once again point you to the 4th Edition of "Genetic Entropy" by John Sanford. It's all laid out there in clear terms that even a novice can understand and follow.

--

Conclusion:

Materialism is a form of philosophical monism which holds that matter is the fundamental substance in nature, and that all phenomena, including mental phenomena and consciousness, are results of material interactions.

The way that we choose to interpret the evidence completely changes the meaning, value, and importance of that evidence.

Those who choose to interpret the Scientific Evidence in terms of Materialism or Darwinism will indeed get completely different results than the people who choose to interpret the Scientific Evidence in terms of Teleology, Purpose, Intelligence, Consciousness, and Design. It's only logical. The proper and accurate interpretation of the Scientific Evidence is an essential and integral part of the Scientific Method, because an inaccurate or false interpretation of the Scientific Evidence can completely ruin the Science and the destroy the value of the Scientific Evidence. Many scientists in recent decades have learned that there are infinitely better and more useful interpretations of the Scientific Evidence than the interpretations provided to us by Materialistic Philosophy and Darwinism. That's what the Evolution debate and the controversy is all about -- how the Scientific Evidence, Fossil Record, and Scientific Data should be interpreted. One gets completely different results depending upon how one chooses to interpret the Scientific Evidence.

This is what the WAR is all about -- how the Scientific Evidence should be interpreted.

Materialism and Darwinism provide us with false, harmful, inaccurate, incomplete, unproductive, and insubstantial interpretations of the Scientific Evidence and the Scientific Data. Anyone who has abandoned Materialism and Darwinism knows this to be true, because they have gone on to discover new and interesting things that the Darwinists and Materialists refused to look at and consider.

Materialism and Darwinism tend to put an END to scientific questioning and scientific discovery, and definitely put an END to acquiring the correct interpretation of the Scientific Evidence. Therefore, the sooner we abandon Materialism and Darwinism, the quicker we can make progress in our Scientific Research and our personal lives.

MarkMyWords

Post#93 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Examples of Lies Told by Evolutionists:

Puck M. says:

Do you actually have any examples of "lies" told by "evolutionists"?

END OF QUOTE.

IRONICALLY, THE WHOLE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A LIE FROM BEGINNING TO END!

The Darwinian claim that Chance designed and created it all IS a lie. That’s THE LIE which BROKE the Theory of Evolution for me.

Logic and common sense tells most of us that Chance of any kind, including “Darwinian Chance”, cannot design, program, refine, test, engineer, retest, retool, build, create, implement, and deploy anything at all. Chance doesn’t do that kind of thing! Darwinism and the Theory of Evolution employ Chance as the creative arm of the theory; and once again, common sense tells most of us that the Theory of Evolution is unscientific and FALSE as a result. For most of us who have logical, critical, scientific minds, the Darwinian claim that Chance designed and created it all IS the deal-breaker. “Creation by Chance” or “Darwinian Creation by Chance” is a falsehood and a LIE. It’s so obviously false, that most of us don’t want to have anything further to do with the Theory of Evolution, once we have seen the light.

Given the fact that NO Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution has ever taken place on this planet because Science and Common Sense tell us that it couldn’t have taken place, then Darwin’s Tree of Life is revealed to be nothing more than a carefully designed hoax and LIE. Darwin’s Tree of Life is the ONLY evidence that the Darwinists have which actually tells us that the Theory of Evolution is true; but, the Darwinian claim that Chance created or produced Darwin’s Tree of Life makes it empirically and logically obvious that Darwin’s Tree of Life is FALSE and nothing more than a LIE, the lie that millions have fallen for.

This is the thing that broke the Theory of Evolution for me – their Darwinian claim that Chance design and created it all. I am a scientist, and I KNOW from first-hand direct empirical observation and experience that Chance of any kind cannot design and create anything. Once I KNEW this truth, then I just simply KNEW that Darwin’s Tree of Life is a carefully fabricated falsehood and LIE and that the Theory of Evolution is completely FALSE.

You believe in these lies of evolution because you want to, not because they are actually true.

If you are anything like me, once you realize how and why the Darwinists have been lying to you, then you will find yourself wondering how you could have ever been so stupid as to have actually believed the LIES which the Darwinists were telling you. Their Darwinian LIES are so obvious and so obviously wrong, that you will find yourself wondering how you could have ever missed them!

You see, there is a HUGE difference between scientific data and the interpretation of that scientific data. The scientific evidence or scientific data can be 100% true and accurate, but the interpretation given to that scientific evidence can be faulty or totally FALSE.

That’s exactly what we see happening with the Theory of Evolution!

Darwinian goo-to-you evolution ALWAYS provides a faulty interpretation to ANY scientific evidence. Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution IS the WORST way to interpret scientific evidence and scientific data, because it provides a faulty interpretation EVERY TIME. A lie is a lie, and a LIE will ALWAYS provide a faulty interpretation to any scientific evidence. That’s common sense logic!

If you have studied the Scientific Method at all, as I have done, then you will quickly observe that the real scientists go out of their way to make sure that they give the scientific evidence or scientific data a CORRECT INTERPRETATION. Getting a correct and accurate interpretation of the scientific evidence IS an integral and essential part of the Scientific Method.

Consequently, the Intelligent Design scientists end up being THE REAL SCIENTISTS in all of this, because they are actually trying to give a correct interpretation to the scientific evidence and the scientific data. Remember, real scientists go out of their way to make sure that they provide a correct and accurate interpretation of the scientific evidence.

In contrast, the Darwinists deliberately (and sometimes knowing that they are lying to you) go out of their way to give ALL scientific evidence a faulty and false Darwinian goo-to-you interpretation. There is nothing wrong with the scientific evidence. It can be 100% accurate and true; but, a Darwinian molecules-to-man explanation for the scientific evidence will ALWAYS produce a FALSE interpretation of that scientific evidence.

Can you see the difference between scientific evidence and the interpretation which is given to that scientific evidence? Can you see why it’s important to make the distinction? The evidence can be perfect, but the interpretation can be a complete and total LIE. Furthermore, the scientific evidence doesn’t interpret itself – people do. And, people have been known to interpret things wrong, from time to time.

A Darwinian molecules-to-man interpretation of any scientific evidence will ALWAYS make that explanation of the scientific evidence a complete and total LIE. Having perfectly accurate scientific data won’t change that reality.

The LIES told by evolutionists are found in the explanation or interpretation which they choose to give to the scientific evidence, because their Darwinian goo-to-you interpretation of the scientific evidence IS A LIE.

A LIE will provide a faulty interpretation to scientific data EVERY TIME!

This is logical common sense. This IS the science behind the Scientific Method! It’s all about getting a CORRECT INTERPRETATION of the scientific evidence, because a false interpretation of scientific evidence can give you a 150 years of nothing but grief, as the Theory of Evolution has so adequately demonstrated!

Mark My Words!

MarkMyWords

Post#94 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm

"Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel" by William Buhlman.

This book is one of my top-ten most favorite books because of all the different things that it taught me about spirit, spirituality, and the non-physical realms. This is one cool book! I have purchased multiple paperback copies for me and my friends, and I also own a Kindle copy.

Spirit and the spiritual has to be experienced first-hand in order to know that it is real and true. There's really no other way, unless you are willing to trust other people's experiences of the spiritual.

--

Here are a couple of my most favorite quotes from that book which are germane to the topic at hand:

Twenty years ago I firmly believed that the physical world we see and experience was the only reality. I believed what my eyes told me - life possessed no hidden mysteries, only countless forms of matter living and dying. The facts were clear; there was no evidence or proof of nonphysical worlds or our continued existence after death. I questioned the intelligence of anyone softheaded enough to accept the illogical concepts of heaven, God, and immortality. In my mind these were fairy tales created to comfort the weak and manipulate the masses. For me, life was simple to understand: the world consisted of solid matter and form, and the concepts of life after death and heaven were feeble human attempts to create hope where none existed.

I possessed the arrogant knowledge of a man who judges the world with his physical senses alone. I supported my conclusions with the overwhelming observations provided by science and technology. After all, if something mysterious was there, science would certainly be aware of it.

My firm convictions of reality and life continued until June of 1972. During a conversation with a neighbor, our discussion turned to the possibilities of life after death and the existence of heaven. I proceeded to present my agnostic viewpoints with vigor. To my surprise my neighbor didn't contest my conclusions; instead, he related an experience that he had had several weeks before. One evening just after drifting to sleep, he was shocked to discover himself floating above his body. Completely awake and aware, he became frightened and instantly fell back into his physical body. Excited, he told me it wasn't a dream or his imagination, but a fully conscious experience.

Intrigued by his experience, I decided to investigate this strange phenomenon for myself. After several days of research I discovered numerous references to out-of-body experiences throughout history. With some searching I found a book on the topic that actually described how out-of-body experiences are induced. The entire subject seemed extremely weird, and I considered the book the result of an overly active imagination.

Out of curiosity, I decided to try one of the out-of-body techniques before sleep. After repeated daily attempts, I began to feel a little ridiculous. In three weeks the only thing I experienced out of the norm was an increase in my dream recall. I became more and more convinced that this entire subject was nothing more than an intense or vivid dream stimulated by the so-called out-of-body techniques.

Then, one night about eleven o'clock I drifted to sleep during my out-of-body technique and began dreaming that I was sitting at a round table with several people. They all seemed to be asking me questions related to my self-development and state of consciousness. At that moment in the dream I began to feel extremely dizzy, and a strange numbness, like from Novocain, began to spread throughout my body. Unable to keep my head up, I passed out, hitting my head on the table. Instantly I was awake, fully conscious, lying in bed facing the wall. I could hear an unusual buzzing sound and felt somehow different. Extending my arm, I reached for the wall in front of me. I stared in amazement as my hand actually entered the wall; I could feel the vibrational energy of it as if I was touching its very molecular structure. Only then did the overwhelming reality hit me, My God, I'm not in my body.

Excited, my only thought was, It's real. My God, it's real! Lying in bed, I stared at my hand in disbelief. When I tried clenching my fist, I could feel the pressure of my grip; my hand felt completely solid, but the physical wall in front of me looked and felt like a dense, vaporous material with form.

Determined to stand, I began to move effortlessly to the foot of my bed, my mind racing with the reality of it all. Standing, I quickly touched my arms and legs, checking to see if I was solid, and to my surprise I was completely solid, completely real. But around me, the familiar physical objects in my room no longer appeared completely real or solid; instead, they now looked like three-dimensional mirages. Glancing down, I noticed a large lump in my bed. Amazed, I could see that it was the sleeping form of my physical body silently facing the wall.

As I focused my vision on the opposite side of the room, the wall seemed to fade slowly from view. In front of me I could see a wide, green field extending far beyond my room. Looking around, I noticed a figure silently watching me from about ten yards away. It was a tall man with dark hair, a beard, and a purple robe. Startled by his presence, I became frightened and instantly "snapped back" into my physical body. With a jolt I was in my body, and a strange feeling of numbness and tingling faded as I opened my eyes. Excited, I sat up, my mind exploding with the realization of what had just occurred. I knew it was absolutely real, not a dream or my imagination. My entire ego awareness had been present.

Suddenly, everything I had ever learned about my existence and the world around me had to be reappraised. I had always seriously doubted that anything beyond the physical world existed. Now my entire viewpoint changed. Now I absolutely knew that other worlds do exist and that people like myself must live there. Most important, I now knew that my physical body was just a temporary vehicle for the real me inside, and that with practice I could separate from it at will.

Excited about my discovery, I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down exactly what had occurred. A flood of questions filled my mind. Why is the vast majority of the human race unaware of this phenomenon? Why aren't the various sciences and religions investigating it? Is it possible that this unseen world is the "heaven" referred to in religious texts? Why isn't our government exploring this apparent parallel energy world? Is it possible that our overwhelming dependence on physical perceptions has led us to overlook an incredible avenue of exploration and discovery?

As the initial shock of my first experience sank in, I realized that my life could never be the same again. The more I pondered the significance of my experience, the more profound I realized it to be. All my agnostic beliefs had been swept away in a single night. I knew that I had to reappraise everything that I had learned since childhood, everything that I had assumed to be true. My comfortable conclusions about science, psychology, religion, and my existence had obviously been based on incomplete information. I felt excited, but also uneasy - my familiar concepts of reality no longer seemed relevant. Increasingly, I felt in a void. On several occasions when I talked to friends about my experience, they found it too bizarre to take seriously. In 1972 the term out-of-body experience had not even been coined; back then, the most common description was astral projection. No one that I knew at the time had even heard of astral projection, and if you told people you had left your body, they immediately thought that you were on drugs or losing your mind. I quickly discovered that I had to keep my experiences to myself or face some degree of disbelief and even ridicule.

After my first out-of-body experience, my mind was overflowing with endless possibilities and questions. Desperate for information and guidance, I spent several weeks in libraries and bookstores searching for whatever knowledge was available on the topic. I quickly found that little was available; only a handful of books had been written on the subject, and some of these were decades old and out of print. By the end of July 1972, I realized that I was on my own.

I decided to focus on the one technique that had worked for me before. This technique involved visualizing a physical location that I knew well as I drifted off to sleep. As before, I pictured my mother's living room with as much detail as possible. At first it seemed difficult, but after a few weeks I could picture the room's details with increasing clarity; the furniture, patterns in fabrics, textures, even small imperfections in wood and paint began to be clear in my mind. I realized that the more I pictured myself within the room interacting with the physical objects, the more detailed my visualizations would become. With practice I learned to physically walk around the room and memorize specific items that it contained. I also learned the importance of "feeling" the environment with my mind: the feel of carpet on my feet; the sensation of sitting in a chair, walking, turning on a lamp, or even opening the door. The more detailed and involved I was within my visualization, the more effective were my results. Although it was challenging at first, after a while it became fun to make my visualizations come alive in my mind. At this point I decided to keep a journal to record my out-of-body experiences.

William Buhlman

--

Journal Entry, October 2, 1982

I hear the buzzing, enginelike sounds and will myself out-of-body. I step to the bedroom door and automatically request "Clarity now!" My vision improves and I step through the door, into the living room. Still feeling a little out of sync, I verbally repeat my request with more emphasis, "Clarity now!" I feel my awareness and vision snap into place
My thoughts are clear and I make a verbal demand, "I need to see the form I'm in now!" Instantly I feel an intense sensation of being drawn within myself. I'm suddenly different, weightless as though I'm floating in space. As I look forward I see a sparkling, bluish white form. For some reason, I seem to know that I'm looking at my nonphysical body from a different perspective. I stare in amazement at this form before me that shines and flows with energy and light. It looks like an energy mold created from a million tiny points of light; it radiates a bluish glow but appears to have a defined outer structure. The body of light before me is naked and is identical to my physical form. Even though my body looks firm, there is a noticeable energy motion and radiation present. I can see what appears to be an ocean of blue stars throughout my body. It's difficult to describe because the stars are stable, yet moving at the same time; the light and energy of my body appear to change and flow almost like the waves of an ocean.

As I stare at the body of light, it hits me that I must be in another body. Yet I can't perceive any form or substance; I'm like a viewpoint in space without shape or form of any kind. As I reflect upon my new state of being, I feel a sensation of rapid motion and I'm instantly back within my physical body.

Lying still and reviewing my experience, I'm struck by an inescapable conclusion: I must possess multiple energy-bodies. The form I just experienced was noticeably lighter (less dense) than even my second nonphysical body. I realize that the traditional view of our possessing two bodies - a physical body and a spiritual body - is far too simplistic; we are much more complex than this. Just as there are multiple nonphysical energy dimensions within the universe, each of us must consist of multiple energy-bodies or vehicles of expression.

Now I seriously wonder just how many nonphysical bodies or forms this involves. I suspect that there must be one within each dimension of the universe and that all of these are interrelated and connected, just as the physical body is connected to its first nonphysical (spiritual) body.

William Buhlman

END OF QUOTES.

--

If you want to know more, then go out and buy a copy of William Buhlman's book for yourself.

In my essay here, the most I can do is to tell you where to go and look; and, I do make it a point to PROMOTE the books that I found most helpful and useful during my research. Clearly, I have given this whole thing some study and thought.

William Buhlman discovered first-hand that Materialism and Atheism are false. The only way to KNOW that the spiritual is real is to experience it first-hand for yourself.

Once you know that Materialism is false, then you KNOW that Darwinism is false, because Darwinism is a materialistic philosophy. Once you know that Darwinism is false, then you KNOW that goo-to-you Darwinian evolution is FALSE also because the Theory of Evolution is fruit from the poisoned tree.

When it comes to Science of any kind, Materialism IS the ultimate bane of that Science. Materialism IS the poisoned tree from which all falsehoods are produced.

If Materialism is FALSE, then God must of necessity exist in order to do all of the different things that needed to be done which Materialism could never have done. This is logical common sense. This is reasoning, deduction, and even science!

Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution IS impossible. Creation by Chance IS impossible. Abiogenesis IS impossible. Creation of new functional genomes through step-by-step Mutation/Selection IS impossible. Macro-evolution of any kind IS impossible. Creation of new functional genomes by Micro-evolution IS impossible. My goal here is to eliminate the impossible.

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
- Sherlock Holmes

When you have eliminated Evolution of every kind from the design and creation process, then what remains? It's elementary my dear Watson.

MarkMyWords

Post#95 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:55 am

My Favorite Near-Death and Out-of-Body Testimonies:

Paul B. says:
Mark hallucinates: "Any time that you can demonstrate to yourself that spirit exists or that God exists, it reveals materialism for the lie that it is."

Therefore, materialism must be true, because nobody has ever objectively proved that spirit exists or God exists.

--
--

Paul, just because YOU haven't had any spiritual experiences doesn't mean that nobody else has. That's YOUR problem, not ours. When it comes to spiritual experiences, YOU have to go and get your own in order for YOU to know that they are real and true. YOU have to objectively experience them for yourself in order to prove to yourself that spirit exists and that God exists.

When it comes to spiritual experiences, I have had sufficient for my needs; and apparently, you haven't. I have had enough spiritual experiences to KNOW that Materialism, Naturalism, and Darwinism are FALSE.

Paul, anytime you use extreme modifiers such as NOBODY, it automatically makes your statement FALSE, because there are indeed people out there in this world who have experienced the spiritual first-hand, and there are also people who have seen and TOUCHED our resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. Just because you haven't doesn't mean that they haven't.

Instead, what you have done here is reveal to the WORLD how narrow and limited your Materialistic Worldview has made you, which is the exact point that I was trying to make in the first place.

My primary purpose here is to demonstrate that Materialism of any kind is a LIE, because there are people in this world who have experienced the spiritual and experienced God first-hand and KNOW that they are REAL.

--

Here are a few of my favorite near-death experiences and out-of-body spiritual experiences from YouTube:

Ian McCormack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

Dr. Mary Neal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX473dF7ChY

John Ramirez:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_8lI0-7b0

These people have told their story more than once, so after you have found and experienced my favorite version of their story, then you can explore the other versions of their story from the links that will pop up on the side.

--

I will place other favorite spiritual experiences at this link, as time allows and when I come across them:
http://www.markme.us/forums/forum/favor ... periences/

MarkMyWords

Post#96 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:19 am

The gene gun (or biolistic particle delivery system) was originally a Crosman air pistol modified to fire dense tungsten particles. It was invented by John C Sanford, Ed Wolf and Nelson Allen at Cornell University, and Ted Klein of DuPont, between 1983 and 1986. The original target was onions (chosen for their large cell size) and it was used to deliver particles coated with a marker gene. Genetic transformation was then proven when the onion tissue expressed the gene.

Nanotechnology ("nanotech") is manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale. The earliest, widespread description of nanotechnology (K. Eric Drexler, 1986. "Engines of Creation: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology") referred to the particular technological goal of precisely manipulating atoms and molecules for fabrication of macroscale products, also now referred to as molecular nanotechnology. A more generalized description of nanotechnology was subsequently established by the National Nanotechnology Initiative, which defines nanotechnology as the manipulation of matter with at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometers. This definition reflects the fact that quantum mechanical effects are important at this quantum-realm scale, and so the definition shifted from a particular technological goal to a research category inclusive of all types of research and technologies that deal with the special properties of matter which occur below the given size threshold.

MarkMyWords

Post#97 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 am

Christians who believe that God used Evolution as His process of creation are not new. They have been around since Charles Darwin. In 1980, my college Biology Professor, a Christian, told me that I have to believe in the Theory of Evolution because there is no other scientific explanation for the origin of life. So, even back then I had Christians telling me that the Theory of Evolution is true. But, just because they are Christians doesn’t make them right.

My Biology Professor was right in one respect – back in 1980, human beings were not technologically advanced enough to be able to think of a better way that God might have designed and created the life on this planet besides waiting for Evolution or Darwinian Chance to do it all. Genetic Engineering and nano-technology were still in the offing.

From the Wikipedia:

The gene gun (or biolistic particle delivery system) was originally a Crosman air pistol modified to fire dense tungsten particles. It was invented by John C Sanford, Ed Wolf and Nelson Allen at Cornell University, and Ted Klein of DuPont, between 1983 and 1986. The original target was onions (chosen for their large cell size) and it was used to deliver particles coated with a marker gene. Genetic transformation was then proven when the onion tissue expressed the gene.

From the Wikipedia:

Nanotechnology ("nanotech") is manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale. The earliest, widespread description of nanotechnology (K. Eric Drexler, 1986. "Engines of Creation: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology") referred to the particular technological goal of precisely manipulating atoms and molecules for fabrication of macroscale products, also now referred to as molecular nanotechnology. A more generalized description of nanotechnology was subsequently established by the National Nanotechnology Initiative, which defines nanotechnology as the manipulation of matter with at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometers. This definition reflects the fact that quantum mechanical effects are important at this quantum-realm scale, and so the definition shifted from a particular technological goal to a research category inclusive of all types of research and technologies that deal with the special properties of matter which occur below the given size threshold.

Back when I saw the Fifth Element with Bruce Willis and Mila Jovovich (around 1998), when they reconstructed Lilu, The Supreme Being and the Fifth Element, from her hand which was found in the wreckage, I remember thinking at the time, “That’s the way that God did it. God used a nano-lathe or a nano-assembler to create all of the life on this planet in a timely fashion.” What a cool concept!

Little did I realize how backward and limited my understanding of God was at the time!

Matthew 8: 23-27:
23 And when [Jesus] was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

Jesus wasn’t a man! He might have looked like a man, but He wasn’t a man. He was and is a God.

Even the atoms and the particles and nature heard Him and obeyed Him.

Now, that’s some serious technology, when you can get the atoms to hear you and obey you!

When Christ Jehovah, Jesus Christ, stepped into that singularity 13.8 billion years ago, commanded those elements in that singularity, and they obeyed Him, WE KNOW from that alone that Christ Jehovah is at least tens of billions of years more technologically advanced than we are.

Then, when we turn to someone like God the Father, Elohim, or Allah, we quickly observe that as the Father of Christ Jehovah or Jesus Christ, it’s likely that God the Father and the Council of the Gods are trillions of years more technologically advanced than we are.

God IS the Ultimate Scientist. God can command the elements directly, and they obey Him. That’s monumentally more advanced technologically than a nano-lathe or nano-assembler; and, a nano-assembler is infinitely more advanced technologically than sitting around and waiting for Evolution or Darwinian Chance to design and create it all.

The Christians who choose to believe that God waited for Evolution or Darwinian Chance to design and create it all ARE simply out of their depth, and don’t understand God at all – Who He IS, and What HE can do! But, that’s their problem, not ours.

MarkMyWords

Post#98 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Back in 1998, Hugh Ross did a very good job of dismantling the Theory of Evolution and demonstrating that it must be FALSE. I wish that I would have found and read his books back then. I have done an even better job fifteen years later, because the scientists know more now than they knew back then!

The following was adapted, produced, and enhanced from the book "The Genesis Question: Scientific Advances and the Accuracy of Genesis" by Hugh Ross. I also used the transcript from Bible Study Courses as a starting point:

http://biblestudycourses.org/

--

The Miracle of Life

Scientists continue to debate the issue of how life originated. More and more questions and problems arise on the naturalistic side while evidence accumulates on the supernaturalistic.

1) All non-theistic origin of life scenarios require kerogen tars and carbonaceous molecules to self-assemble in some kind of primordial soup or mineral substrate into living organisms. However, when living organisms die, they decay into the same kerogen tars and carbonaceous molecules. By carefully measuring the ratio of carbon-13 to carbon-12 in such tars and carbonaceous material, physical chemists can ascertain whether these substances are pre-biotic [prior to life] or post-biotic [after death] in nature. Their conclusion: it is all post-biotic. Thus, a pre-biotic primordial soup or mineral substrate never existed upon earth. [Oops! Scientists have demonstrated a dozen different ways why there couldn't have been the necessary pre-biotic soup in the early earth's history. There was NO pre-biotic soup! Consequently, Darwinian Chance had NO place to work its magic! Why bother invoking Darwinian Chance as the Creator of all things if it had no place to do its acts of creation? God never bothered creating a pre-biotic soup so that Darwinian Chance could do its thing!]

2) Narrow Time Windows. [I adapted this greatly and others left it out. Hugh Ross does a lot of talk about narrow time windows in his books, "Who Was Adam?", "A Matter of Days", "Why the Universe Is the Way It Is", and "Origins of Life: Biblical and Evolutionary Models Face Off".] Biochemists have a hard time manufacturing DNA, RNA, and protein molecules. Man is still a long ways away from manufacturing a complete functional organism from scratch. PLUS, when Scientists get involved in designing and creating life or changing life, then is is NO longer Natural Evolution but is instead Intelligently Designed Evolution. [Scientists and Mathematicians have run the numbers, and they estimate that it could take trillions of years for a functional protein to self-assemble by chance, and then it would be immediately destroyed by the sun or the other elements because it has no cellular support package. The same Scientists and Mathematicians have clearly demonstrated that Darwinian Chance will NEVER produce a living cell from scratch. It can't be done. Only a God can design, program, engineer, test, build, create, and deploy both a functional genome and a living cell simultaneously so that the resulting organism is actually alive and can continue to live. There is simply NOT enough time in the whole of eternity for Darwinian Chance to design and create life, because Chance of any kind cannot design and create anything EVER! The Theory of Evolution is completely worthless unless Darwinian Chance can actually design and create every genome and every life form on this planet! Logical, empirical, common sense tells all of us (except for the Darwinists) that Chance cannot design and create anything. The fact that the Darwinists invoke CHANCE as their Creator IS FATAL to the Theory of Evolution. They can't come back from that. Nothing can. There's no way to raise Darwinian Chance from the dead! What would be the odds? What would be the point?]

3) The vast complexity of even the simplest life-form argues against random or natural self-assembly. [Duh! Where Darwinism is concerned "Duh" is actually a scientific term that the Darwinists fail to understand and accept. It's common sense logic that Darwinian Chance is FALSE and that Chance can't design and create anything. I won't put much time into irreducible complexity and Michael Behe's book "Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution", because Darwinists don't seem to be able to understand it. I know, because I used to be an Atheistic Materialist, and at the time I couldn't wrap my mind around irreducible complexity either. The concept actually requires doing some thought, which the typical Darwinist refuses to do. Your typical Darwinist is just going to label irreducible complexity as pseudo-science and ignore it, because they can't figure out what it is and what it means.]

4) The simplest chemical step for the orign of life, the gathering of amino acids that are all left-handed and nucleotide sugars that are all right-handed (a phenomenon known as “homochirality”), cannot be achieved under inorganic conditions. [Darwinian Chance CANNOT do this! And, this process of sorting into left-handed and right-handed is essential for producing functional proteins and functional RNA/DNA. Darwinian Chance or Brownian Motion CANNOT do homochirality! Science itself tells us that Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution is IMPOSSIBLE and FALSE. So, what further need do we have for the Theory of Evolution if it can't do ANY of the creative things that the Darwinists say that it did? Why believe in the Theory of Evolution if it can't do ANY of the things that God can do?]

5) The various nucleotides essential for building RNA and DNA molecules require radically different environmental conditions for their assembly. Cytosine and uracil need near boiling water temperatures, while adenine and quanine need freezing water temperatures. Thus, it seems highly unlikely that under natural conditions all four building blocks would come together in adequate concentrations at the same site. [There is NO way for Darwinian Chance to get the building blocks of DNA to come together naturally! ONLY God can bring them together! Well, that's a zinger! What good is Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution if the molecules can't come together on their own, but need God to bring them together?]

6) At the time of life’s origin, Earth’s surface was relatively hot, probably between 80 and 90 degrees Celcius (176-194 degrees Fahrenheit), with little temperature variation. That is, Earth’s surface was without any cold spots. At these warm temperatures RNA nucleotide sequences decouple. Moreover, new experimental results demonstrate that all of the RNA nucleotides themselves degrade at warm temperatures. They can last only from 19 days to 12 years. The most optimistic naturalist hypotheses demand that they hold together for millions of years. Even at water’s freezing point, cytosine decomposes in less than 17,000 years. Outside the cell there is no environment providing sufficient stability and protection for RNA molecules and their nucleotide bases. This means RNA molecules cannot survive without cells, while cells cannot survive without RNA. Both must be constructed simultaneously. [It's totally illogical to choose to believe that Darwinian Chance can do the scientifically IMPOSSIBLE and create fully functional genomes and fully functional cells all at the same time as if by magic. Only God can do such a thing! What good is Darwinian Chance and the Theory of Evolution if it requires God to design, program, create, engineer, build, and deploy fully functional cells and fully functional genomes simultaneously?]

7) Life transported from some distant “exotic” location in the cosmos to Earth would arrive dead, in fact, so broken down that none of life’s building blocks (DNA, RNA, or proteins) would survive. Stellar radiation pressure strong enough to move microbes across long reaches of interstellar space would kill the microbes in a matter of days. If the microbes were embedded in sizeable dust grains, their chemical properties might be protected from the effects of most interstellar radiation, but only supergiant stars generate enough radiation pressure to move such dust grains, and life is impossible anywhere in the vacinity of a supergiant star. [In order to get around the ludicrous idea of Darwinian Chance, many of the Darwinists are now talking about RNA World, and RNA World has become their last great hope. I find myself asking, "When did God design and create this RNA World, and where is it now?" And then, we have another problem -- getting that RNA from RNA World to this earth, because the stuff would be toast by the time it got here, unless God Himself were to hand-deliver it.]

8) [I adapted this one greatly and others left it out.] The assembly of life is extremely challenging. It can't happen by random chance. Certain backups or redundancies must be available at the right times in the right locations for molecules to survive and continue their essential functions. The design and programming of a genome is roughly analogous to writing a computer program that can still perform even when 1 percent of its code is randomly shuffled or destroyed. [I used to be a computer programmer for 15 years, so I KNOW from firsthand experience that complex computer programs like genomes do NOT design and create themselves! Once I finally figured out what a genome is and what it does, I just KNEW that such a thing could NEVER have been designed and created by Darwinian Chance! Since Darwinian Chance cannot design, plan, program, test, engineer, build, implement and deploy functional genomes of any kind, the Theory of Evolution becomes nothing more that a fraudulent hoax and lie.]

9) The energy released from the decay of the radiometric isotopes of uranium, thorium, and potassium sets up a reaction whereby ocean water feeds a continuous stream of oxygen into the earth’s atmosphere. This streaming was much greater a few billion years ago than it is now. It is sufficient to guarantee the complete shutdown of chemical reactions that possibly could cause pre-biotic molecules to assemble into biotic molecules. Without oxygen in the atmosphere, no ozone shield will ever form. Without an ozone shield solar ultraviolet radiation will penetrate unimpeded to earth’s surface. Such radiation will shutdown the chemical reactions that are essential for the assembly of pre-biotics into organisms. Either way, a naturalistic explanation for life’s origins is doomed. The existence of oxygen will shut down the required chemical reactions. The lack of oxygen will also shut down the required chemical reactions. [It's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE for Darwinian molecules-to-man evolution to be true! What good is the Theory of Evolution if there are NO naturalistic explanations for life's origins? You would have to be gullible and stupid with an unyielding blind-faith in order to actually believe that the Theory of Evolution is true.]

(The Genesis Question, pp.38-41)

Darwinism Is NOT a Science:

Darwinism is not a science. Darwinism is an organized religion, a philosophy of life or a worldview. Darwinian goo-to-you evolution has NO science backing any of it! The Theory of Evolution is purely a Philosophical Theory; and, even though I will indeed bring Science and Common Knowledge into play, I will also dismantle the Theory of Evolution through Logic and Philosophical Common Sense in this section of this book. I intend to get to the truth through whatever means that provides it.

At this point in my life, I can’t think of a single reason to believe in the Theory of Evolution, but I can think of thousands of different reasons how and why the Theory of Evolution must be FALSE.

I borrowed the following outline from:

I updated it with references from my own copies of these books, “Bones of Contention” and “The Collapse of Evolution”. One of my purposes for quoting these books is to demonstrate that I’m not the only person on the planet who has figured out that the Theory of Evolution is FALSE and why it is FALSE.

In my book here, the most I can do is to tell you where to go and look; and, I do make it a point to PROMOTE the books that I found most helpful and useful during my research. Clearly, I have given this whole thing some study and thought.

--

The Philosophy of Evolution

It is not unusual for people to begin with a wrong idea of what the Bible teaches, reject that view, and then reject the entire Bible because “the Bible is unscientific.” This is what Darwin did. Most people today believe that Darwin disproved biblical creationism and proved evolution. The Darwinian Revolution, one of the most significant revolutions of all time, is generally thought to be the establishment of the concept of evolution on a solid, empirical base. Not so. In the words of Harvard biologist Ernst Mayr, the Darwinian Revolution was actually a philosophical revolution from a theistic worldview to a worldview in which God was not involved in any way. (Lubenow, Marvin L., Bones of Contention: A Creationist Assessment of Human Fossils (p. 93-94). Baker Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.)

Far from being the established fact of science that it is so typically portrayed to be, evolution is, in reality, an unreasonable and unfounded hypothesis that is riddled with countless scientific fallacies. Biblical creationism, on the other hand, does correlate with the known facts of science. Indeed, there is an abundance of impressive and convincing scientific evidence which can be used to justify an intelligent faith in biblical Christianity. (Huse, Scott M., The Collapse of Evolution, p. 170. Baker Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.)

--

As Dr. George Wald, winner of the 1967 Nobel Peace Prize in Science, has written:

"When it comes to the origin of life on this earth, there are only two possibilities: creation or spontaneous generation (evolution). There is no third way. Spontaneous generation was disproved 100 years ago, but that leads us only to one other conclusion: that of supernatural creation. We cannot accept that on philosophical grounds (personal reasons); therefore, we choose to believe the impossible: that life arose spontaneously by chance."

Thus, we find that evolution is generally accepted to be a fact of science, not because it can be proven by scientific evidence, but because the only alternative, special creation, is totally unacceptable. (Huse, Scott M., The Collapse of Evolution, p. 19. Baker Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.)

--

As one studies evolutionist literature, one cannot help but notice in its practitioners both a lack of logic and an inability to weigh evidence properly. Legal experts have also noted this. Some years ago Harvard-trained lawyer Norman Macbeth wrote a book, Darwin Retried. After studying evolution for many years, Macbeth, who is not a creationist, concluded that there were serious gaps in the evidence for evolution and errors in the reasoning of evolutionists. He claimed that evolution itself had become a religion. The alleged evidence for evolution, he charged, was not of the quality that would stand up in a court of law.

A similar conclusion was reached in a recent (1991) book, "Darwin on Trial", by law professor Phillip E. Johnson (University of California, Berkeley). Johnson describes himself as a Christian and a creationist, but not a biblical literalist. His book may be the most significant one to appear on the evolution debate in decades.

Johnson concludes that (1) evolution is grounded not on scientific fact but on a philosophical belief called naturalism; (2) the belief that a large body of empirical evidence supports evolution is an illusion; (3) evolution is itself a religion; (4) if evolution were a scientific hypothesis based upon a rigorous study of the evidence, it would have been abandoned long ago; and (5) since atheism is a basic supposition in the evolutionary process, it cannot be drawn as a conclusion from it.

Evolutionists got the cart before the horse, Johnson states. They first accepted evolution uncritically as a fact. Then they scrambled for evidence to support it, without too much success. (Lubenow, Marvin L., Bones of Contention: A Creationist Assessment of Human Fossils, p. 36-37. Baker Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.)

--

The preceding outline was taken from:

Particularly:

http://biblestudycourses.org/files/gene ... sson_2.pdf

I then updated the quotes to the current versions of these books.

MarkMyWords

Post#99 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:32 am

An Introduction to Jonathan Wells

Jonathan Wells wrote:

During my years as a physical science undergraduate and biology graduate student at the University of California, Berkeley, I believed almost everything I read in my textbooks. I knew that the books contained a few misprints and minor factual errors, and I was skeptical of philosophical claims that went beyond the evidence, but I thought that most of what I was being taught was substantially true.

As I was finishing my Ph.D. in cell and developmental biology, however, I noticed that all of my textbooks dealing with evolutionary biology contained a blatant misrepresentation: Drawings of vertebrate embryos showing similarities that were supposed to be evidence for descent from a common ancestor. But as an embryologist I knew the drawings were false. Not only did they distort the embryos they purported to show, but they also omitted earlier stages in which the embryos look very different from each other.

My assessment of the embryo drawings was confirmed in 1997, when British embryologist Michael Richardson and his colleagues published an article in the journal Anatomy and Embryology, comparing paring the textbook drawings with actual embryos. Richardson was subsequently quoted in the leading American journal Science as saying: "It looks like it's turning out to be one of the most famous fakes in biology."

Yet most people remain unaware of the truth, and even biology textbooks published after 1997 continue to carry the faked drawings. Since then, I have discovered that many other textbook illustrations distort the evidence for evolution, too. At first, I found this hard to believe. How could so many textbooks contain so many misrepresentations for so long? Why hadn't they been noticed before? Then I discovered that other biologists have noticed most of them, and have even criticized them in print. But their criticisms have been ignored.

The pattern is consistent, and suggests more than simple error. At the very least, it suggests that Darwinism encourages distortions of the truth. How many of these distortions are unconscious and how many are deliberate remains to be seen. But the result is clear: Students and the public are being systematically misinformed about the evidence for evolution.

This book is about that evidence. To document it, I quote from the peer-reviewed work of hundreds of scientists, most of whom believe in Darwinian evolution. When I quote them, it is not because I want to make it sound as though they reject Darwin's theory; most of them do not. I quote them because they are experts on the evidence.

Jonathan Wells. "Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth? Why Much of What We Teach About Evolution Is Wrong" (Kindle Locations 23-37). Kindle Edition.

MarkMyWords

Post#100 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:20 am

Way to go Puck for making my points for me!

You made my day by suggesting that these Darwinian lies are trivial and should be forgiven! And, you made my day by clearly distorting what Jonathan Wells wrote in his book, thus clearly demonstrating that you only scanned "Icons of Evolution" rather than actually reading it. You had me and my friend laughing to tears as a result!

Got to quote it again, because it is so choice: "‘they PINNED a moth to a tree for an illustration in a journal instead of waiting for one to land there!’ which isn't much of an accusation when the point is to illustrate the contrast between the moth's coloration and the tree bark's coloration. -- Puck.”

It isn’t much of an accusation?

According to Puck it isn’t much of an accusation when the point is to lie for the Theory of Evolution, which is taken as being axiomatically true by the Darwinists! According to Puck, it is okay to lie, so long as you are lying about something that is true.

It isn’t much of an accusation when peppered moths have NEVER been observed landing on tree trunks in the wild? According to Puck, pinning dead peppered moths to tree trunks is no great sin, because they were doing it to make the point that the Theory of Evolution is true. When you are pinning those dead moths to tree trunks, you have got to make sure that you pin the black moths to the white trunks, and pin the white moths to the black trunks, so that you can make the point that Natural Selection is true. Puck can’t see that that is cheating, because he doesn’t want to see it!

It only shows that Puck should get a better example of why the Theory of Evolution must be true. It only shows that Puck should have actually read the book rather than just scanning it.

Jonathan Wells’ books are delightfully wonderful and humorous much of the time. He has chosen to have some fun with the Darwinists' lies; and, it shows. What more can you do about it besides laugh at their Darwinian cunning and trickery as they try to manufacture evidence to support the Theory of Evolution? There is NO evidence supporting goo-to-you Darwinian evolution, so the Darwinists have to manufacture it.

From what I can tell based upon your post is that you simply scanned the book's table of contents, and then based your judgment on that alone. Re-reading from "Icons of Evolution" – like you suggested that I do – clearly demonstrated to me that it is you Puck who have gotten your facts wrong and that you don't know a thing about what you are talking about.

Return to “Proof of God”